• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many Trick-or-treaters did you get?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I would have given out candy, but I had to work(1st day back since I transfered to a new theater) My parents gave out candy.

I sold lots of candy if that counts :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
um... just 2 (but i didn't turn on the lights in front of the garage, which usually meant no candy). But if they still trick or treat my house anyway, we still give out chips...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I had 0, lol. XD I miss the good 'ol days. XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, if we had any then we wouldn't have known because we were all too busy out trick or treating ourselves! But, I did make a cute little sign that said: 'Gone Trick or Treating, Help Yourself..' and we put out some candy. A little bit was missing in the bowl, so we must've gotten a few. ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I got only a few...my neighborhood council hates Halloween trick-or-treaters...stupid old people...but that means more candy for us now doesn't it ^.^

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
LOL Well i had 1 which i knew who is was , I guess no one wants to walk down my long driveway :)

Years
I didn't go trick or treating. But I did give candy away ^^

x2 candy for anyone who dresses up any character from Pokemon XD

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
We had 200+ kids. We have a lot of kids in our subdivison, or should I say subdivision(s), But I make there work for there candy. My parents give it out, but I scarce them. I bought a ton of decorations and set them up.

I had

10 black lights
4 strechy spider webs
1 fogger
2 carved pumkins
2 strobe lights
scary music
4 cans of black light hair spray, spray on walkway and spider webs, very cool glow
3 cases of party snaps, lay them on driveway and sidewalk, pop when walked on
chains that rattle when the porch door opens
8 cans of silly string "my brother manned those and sprayed people"

I have this ghost I hang up and I use an air compressor to blow the ghost at people when they walk by. I also set up a video camera and put a tv on the porch, so as people walked up and got scared, they could see themsevles on video, plus I recorded.

On a sad note, I didn't see one person dressed as a Pokemon.
But did scare a lot of people, and heard people say "this is the best house."

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm glad my area wasn't the only area with so few trick or treaters... I wonder why. It was a Friday, which means (most) people don't have to wake up early the next day, yet last year we had 2x the people.

I wasn't home, but my mom says we got about 70 kids, so that's not too bad. ^_^;

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Arcanine said:
We got a ton we got 0. We are out of the way not in a big city so none ever comes here.

Same here. Though, my step dad had around 130 in town.

Hehe. I'm the bringer backer of topics. :P

Back