• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mæstro's EV Training Shoppe

Mæstro

"Agent of Chaos."
Years
Welcome to Mæstro's EV Training Shoppe, a place where I do all the hardcore training that you don't want to do. :rambo:

Now, before I can train any of your Pokemon, you must be asking yourself, "What is it that Mæstro wants in return?" Well let me tell you, all I want for EV training your Pokemon is an event Pokemon, as being a collector. :classic:

I will EV train one Pokemon for you, and all you have to give me is an untouched event. Untouched as in, not having any minor experience, etc. No slightly touched - if it came with an item, I expect it to have the item. It can be cloned, however, I do not offer cloning services myself, so please do not ask.

I also do not supply the Pokemon, that is your job; I'm not going to level the Pokemon up nor give it all the moves you desire, I'm a bit limited when it comes TM's and such - although I may get an Action Replay in the future, so we'll see where that takes me. Basically, I'll do whatever it takes to get the Pokemon to have the proper EV's, and that's it.

I may do IV breeding, but it takes some time to do so... and yet again, you must supply the Pokemon you want bred. Also, I only do the following natures: Adamant, Calm, Careful, Impish, Jolly, Modest, Timid.

Now, if you can agree to these small terms, feel free to post the Pokemon you want trained/bred, what you offer, and the EV's/IV's that you want. Now, another note on IV breeding, I can only do about two perfect stats... but all-in-all I'll try to find the best one I can. Also, so I do not get overloaded, I'll take about three requests every three days or so - I don't have all the time in the world, and I do have a life unfortunately. Also, I want the event before I do the work. :)

Events
(That I already have)

10 Aniv
Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Suicune
Entei
Typhlosion
Alakazam
Latias
Latios
Celebi

10Anniv
Lugia
Raikou

Palcity
Manaphy
Mew
Lucario

PKTOPIA
Pikachu
Electivire
Magmortar

TRU
Manaphy
Dragonite

Other
Space C Deoxys
Aura Mew
Mystry Mew
Mattle Ho-Oh
Wishmkr Jirachi
Alamos Dakrai
テンイむら Regigigas
えいがかん Dakrai

Mæstro

"Agent of Chaos."
Years
Yes, all of them are UT, but again, this is an EV shop so I doubt I'll trade any of the events. :\

Mæstro

"Agent of Chaos."
Years
Since I'm doing the EV training to collect events, and so people don't post offers that I already have. :P I may trade them though.... but I'd have to get them copied.

Back