• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pseudo-legendary Fanclub

What Pseudo-legendary is your favourite?

• Dragonite

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Tyranitar

• Salamence

• Metagross

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
Years
if you like Pseudo-legendary Pokemon then join the fanclub

Pseudo-legendary pokemon: Dragonite Tyranitar Salamence Metagross and Garchomp

Leader:Birdy
Co-leader ShadowLeader
Members jcogginsa

Last edited:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
Years
Hey. I already told u that i love dragonite....i love using pseudos. they are an awsome addition to any team! co leader or member..doesnt matter...

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
can i join?i have dragonite,garchomp,and metagross.and a larvitar so tyrannitar is coming soon

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
Years
Topic Questions answer as many as possible
Who is your fav Pseudo-legendary and why?
What Pseudo-legendary looks the coolest?
What Pseudo-legendary looks the best shiny?
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the strongest and why?
What Pseudo-legendary do you thin is the weakest and why?
If you had to pick a new Pseudo-legendary from any pokemon(apart from Legendarys)which one would you pick?
Which Pseudo-legendary would be best for a contest?
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the easiest to train and why?
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the hardest to train and why?
Out of all the 5 Pseudo-legendarys put them in order of fav to lease fav and why its your lease fav and fav and why?
Why do you think they called these pokemon Pseudo-legendarys and if you could change the name of them what would change the name too?
If you were in a room full of Pseudo-legendarys and you could only pick one and then rest go away and never come back and you had the last Pseudo-legendary ever what one would you pick and why?
Just remember to answer all you can but answer a min of 3 questions enjoy and if you have any questions ,comments or a new topic question just let me know because i love feedback on how i can improve

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
Years
My fav pseudo pokemon is tyranitar because he has the best abilities. because psychic attacks dont affect him, it makes it easy to take out a lot more legendary pokemon.
Tyranitar also looks the best. He has a fearsome appearance that strikes fear into the hearts of pokemon and trainers alike..
But i think that metagross looks the coolest shiny. srry tyranitar but that sleak silver just cant be beat!
Tyranitar is by far the strongest. With his array of attacks and effects, he can take any of the other pokemon, any time!
If i had to choose between a psuedo legendary, i would pick dragonite. his legacy would be the best one to live on. of all pokemon, dragonite is the closest to being legendary. i think something like that should never be lost.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
Topic Questions answer as many as possible
If you had to pick a new Pseudo-legendary from any pokemon(apart from Legendarys)which one would you pick?
Out of all the 5 Pseudo-legendarys put them in order of fav to lease fav and why its your lease fav and fav and why?
Why do you think they called these pokemon Pseudo-legendarys and if you could change the name of them what would change the name too?
1)dragonite,he's the role-model for all pseudo-legendaries
2)aggron
3)dragonite,garchomp,salamence,tyrannitar
4)they're call pseudo-legendaries because they're the closest thing legendary that isn't legendary.i would call them the scary-monsters in your face

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
Years
Im a member of this club (leaders a members too)so im gonna answer these questions

Who is your fav Pseudo-legendary and why? Metagross cuz it the strongest steel type and i like steel typs
What Pseudo-legendary looks the coolest? Metagross cuz he looks like a indestructible robot monster
What Pseudo-legendary looks the best shiny? Metagross he looks so shiny
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the strongest and why? Metagross cuz if you train his defence up then it will be hard to beat him
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the weakest and why? Maybe Garchomp he is still strong but the others are stronger
If you had to pick a new Pseudo-legendary from any pokemon(apart from Legendarys)which one would you pick? Gengar he would make an awesome Pseudo-legendary or Alakazam
Which Pseudo-legendary would be best for a contest? Dragonite he got looks and strength
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the easiest to train and why? Metagross cuz it evolves to its final for at lvl 45 the lowest of all the Pseudo-legendarys
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the hardest to train and why? Dragonite or Tyranitar cuz they both evolves to there final form at lvl 55 the highest of all Pseudo-legendarys
Out of all the 5 Pseudo-legendarys put them in order of fav to lease fav and why its your lease fav and fav and why? Metagross Dragonite Tyranitar Salamence and Garchomp in that order just because i like them in that order
Why do you think they called these pokemon Pseudo-legendarys and if you could change the name of them what would change the name too? They called Pseudo-legendarys cuz they are not legendary but there good enugh to be a legendary and i would call them non legendary legends
If you were in a room full of Pseudo-legendarys and you could only pick one and then rest go away and never come back and you had the last Pseudo-legendary ever what one would you pick and why? Metagross cuz i love the steel type

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well most of Ubers are pseudo-legendaries...

And most of the time I used 'em on CB's and Battle Frontier.
Tyranitar, huge attack and defense. And maybe Metagross.
What Pseudo-legendary looks the coolest?
Metagross!!!
What Pseudo-legendary looks the best shiny?
Metagross!!!
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the strongest and why?
In what? Attack for Metagross, Defense for Tyranitar and Speed for Garchomp.
What Pseudo-legendary do you thin is the weakest and why?
Garchomp 'cause one hit Ice-beam and done.
Snorlax. Nothing beats Snorlax in tanks.
Which Pseudo-legendary would be best for a contest?
I dunno, 'cause I rarely entered one.
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the easiest to train and why?
Tyranitar 'cause of it's endurance. Not easy to KO even with super-effective attacks except fighting-types.
What Pseudo-legendary do you think is the hardest to train and why?
Garchomp, easy to faint. lol
Tyranitar(pure tank)
Metagross(balanced stats)
Dragonite.(high sp. def.)
Salamence(high attacks and speed but low def.)
Garchomp(same as above but faster)
Because they almost have the stats of a Legendary but not of the uniqueness.
If you were in a room full of Pseudo-legendarys and you could only pick one and then rest go away and never come back and you had the last Pseudo-legendary ever what one would you pick and why?
??? Still deciding yet.

Can I join?

Feline

Totodile Lover
Years
For all them questions just one word Tyranitar pure God of Pseudo-legendarys if you agree vote for tyranitar for fav pseudo-legendary

Back