• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone tell me what channel its on?

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2009
Yeah, not to sound stupid or anything, but can someone tell me what channel pokemon is on in the us and what time its on? I live on the east coast. Also, is this season any good? i haven't watched in a while and was wondering if it is worth getting into again?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
1. Cartoon Network
2. I dunno the day and time sorry!
3. Yes its fairly good as while it does have its fillers they are fairly interesting.

Years
It's not really set in stone, it varies. It kinda depends on what kind of table or television you have. For me, it's 296 and 297.
I hope that helped. :3

Minuteman III

More Boosters!
Years
Ask your SAT/CATV provider where Cartoon Network is on their line-up; the show itself is aired during the weekdays at 08:00 hours local (EST/EDT) and on Saturdays at 09:00 hours local. If you're stuck with an antenna, throw a Molotov Coctail at The CW Network- they dropped it a little while ago.

Back