• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Concept Art

Years
Long, long ago... (I'd say about six or seven years)

I went to a gaming expedition called "Game-On". I've completely forgotten where it was, I know it was in London though.

One of the rooms was dedicated to Pokémon, and I pretty much spent the entire time there staring at this huge wall of concept art of Pokémon, like, before Red and Green came out in Japan. I was wondering, if anyone had any pictures of it, as it would be interesting to see again. All I've seen is a bad quality picture since.

Thanks, I'll do my best to find some too.

Years
That article on Bulbapedia was really interesting!

But like, I seem to find tonnes of concept art for other things, I have full books of it for FLCL, Phoenix Wright and Megaman Zero, but Pokémon seems to be non-existent. I mean, seriously, there must be so much of it somewhere.

Maybe it's not on the internet. D:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Vulpix=firefox. I just loved that part. And the hocus pocus alakazam line. Man that is lame. If they went for these names pokemon wouldnt be around now.

Back