• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
Years
Hey, I'm new to the site, but dont think i'm a newbee at Pokemon. XD Been playing since the Yellow days. *nod*

Found this place while looking for tips on how to catch Uxie & co on Platinum. Still struggling. -_-

WAnted to get them BEFORE the League, so when I finish the league, I have every pokemon. Not as easy as it seems.

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
Years
XD Yay, me not alone on the new list. x3

Hey, I'm being so obsessed with getting these pokemon i have the list of every one and there locations on my wall next to the PC. XD I'm only missing Uxie & co and the ones in the league now. @_@ This is so hard..

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Welcome to PC! Have a great time here. :)

Don't forget to read the rules, and if you need any help navigating through the forum I am here to help you! xD

Enjoy PC!

~Bliss

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Good Luck on catching Uxie and Azelf, they give me some trouble too. It's great that you could join us here at PokeCommunity and hope I'll see around more often.

If you ever have any questions, I'd be grateful to help you out.

f l a s h

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2009
XD Yay, me not alone on the new list. x3

Hey, I'm being so obsessed with getting these pokemon i have the list of every one and there locations on my wall next to the PC. XD I'm only missing Uxie & co and the ones in the league now. @_@ This is so hard..

Lol i also have a list of Pokemon i want to XD Hmm i only got like 5 of them off my list? ( ya am lazeh 8D) i need Grachomp, Togikiss, zangoose, bladum etc.. XD

Years
Etc? Haha, my list hasn't started...

But yeah, I want to start my Platnium over,(Reasons Classified)
so, yeah, sue me. :)

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
Years
XD I'm missing ONE. ONE pokemon because i gave up fighting the impossible battle of Cynthia.

I only need Garchomp. -_- I DO however have a level 42 Gabite. so only like... 6/7 more levels i think till he evolves.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2011
Welcome to PC!!!
Make sure to follow the rules.
Send me a message if you want to be friends :)
Send me a friend request on Xbox live if you want

~Vindog223

The Red Chain

Found this place while looking for tips on how to catch Uxie & co on Platinum. Still struggling. -_-

... How funny, I'm an expert on those three.
Anyhow, welcome to PC. Read the rules, and be sure to follow them.
If you'd like to chat or have any questions feel free to private message me.

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
Years
Thanks Sugar! ^^ I managed to get Uxie and Azelf, after alot of getting annoyed, wasting ultra balls etc. Then Mespirit ups and ran! >< Oh well, I've only seen him once again after that and thats when i realised, I may need a pokemon with hypnosis first in my team. ><

Back