• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am new.... and making my own game by myself!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
I am new and making an awsome pokemon game. So far I have a ton of people and making the maps. But I need some help with the scripts. If you know how to script the pokemon game making battle scripts, moving scripts, all scripts needed for pokemon games. I hope someone will help me. My bro is doing nothing to help me even though he says he is really helping me. SO if you help me script you can be in the credits and get a spot in the elite four as you.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It's good that your hack is progressing, but you won't find much help asking in the New User's area. xD Try looking around the ROM Hacking & Emulation section, and you'll find help pretty easily~.

Also, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums!

I wish you luck on your hack. ^^

Ranken

change is good.
Years
Welcome to PC!
I'm sure you'll be going in the emulation section here.
Be sure to read the rules first here and the faqs.
I hope you make your games sooner or later here.
Enjoy your stay here!

Megaera

stop calling me d:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 30, 2015
Cool your making game that awesome^^
Welcome to PC, be sure to read the rules.
have fun!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Good Luck with your hack!! Be sure to look in the Emulations Forum and Enjoy your stay

Voila!~

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Welcome to PC!

Haha I don't know how to script but I'm sure you'll find heaps of people who can help you in the Emulation section =]

Vie

Years
hi and welcome to PC!
I'm not a hacker, but there are enough around here, so you won't have problems with finding people I guess!
see you ~

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
I wish you luck with your hack, I would try the Emulation forums for any help and whatever else you need.
Welcome to PC!
If you have any difficulties, I will be here to give you a helping hand.
Read and follow the rules, please.
Enjoy your time at Pokecommunity.
See you around.

Crissy xX

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Hello and welcome to PC! Good luck making your game, and id like to see it sometime when its finished. See you around!

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
Welcome to the forums. You will find the information you need in the ROM Hacking section. Have fun here!

-MetalGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
It's not really a hack it is more like an online game... =l

But thank's your comments are nice and very encouraging.

Back