• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finishing shiny gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
On 2007 Zel has realesed the last beta of the game,until fuschia city,this awesome game was never completed,so I know that it's not my hack but,why not finishing it?
anyway I've done those following things:fixed all the tile errors that was at viridian,pewter,cinibar and other places.you can now catch mewtwo,just like the original fire red(at cerulean cave)fixing the connection errors that was at pallet town and pallet town itself,and more things that I can't remember right now...
anyway since I'm very bad at scripting and in somehow unlz and overworld editor doesn't replacing my sprites I can't do this alone....
I need scriprters(and good ones,because I have lots of ideas like:every city and town will have there own side quest,it will start from some simple ones like showing a pokemon into someone and help an old lady to get robbed by an rocket grunt,but then in advanced levels of the game,things will get serious as your charecter will get involved in a gang war beetwen the magmaa and aqua and then you will join the underworld!yes!you can select if you wanna be at team magma,or at team aqua,then you will get an access to the HQ of the team you've choosed and an access to a minigame called gang warez,that will be at hoenn!)
I need spriters to replace the ? pokemon with 4th gen pokemons(I'll tell you the pokemon's that should be)replacing some trainers sprites to and some overworld sprites...
the things I'm gonna domyself are the sevii islands.you would be able to go there after you beat the johto elite 4 in a boat.there will be more trainers to fight against and more things.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
OMG...First of all...ZEL NEVER ABANDONED IT...second of all...He has a life and has been extremely Busy...CUT HIM SOME SLACK...And I suggest people should stop asking for B6...Hes not done with it yet...Third...You must get his direct permission from him to finish it...Which you haven't...Keep this in Mind...

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
beta 6 will never be,Zel quit hacking,I mean beta 5 was released at 2007...
I don't even know if Zel is intersted in hacking...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Ok...WHO TOLD YOU ZEL QUIT...thats not true...He is just EXTREMELY busy with his life...Theres only one way to prove he has quit...ASK HIM!!!

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
well I don't think there is any reson for this conversation,there won't gonna be a new verison of the game,and I'm sure that everybody wants a full game with lots of features,I don't know what is your problem with it and I don't care

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I won't want to see a full game created by a non-shiny gold author. It's gonna be stupid, turst me. But I want Zel to finish it on his own. Plus I have a busy life too meaning that I won't be able to finish my own long-term but short-term or ASM ROM-Hacking projects.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Its just because I Don't want people stealing his Great work...He Worked hard at it and YOU want to take it over without his consent...But fine...I will drop this conversation...But I STAND BY MY OPINION 100%...Farewell...:P

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I want to steal it???????????
I just want to complete it for my own pleasure,Zel is the best hacker ever,evey one want to be as good as he is.beta 6 will never be realesed,I wish I could finish this alone,but the only problem is that I suck at scripting and spriting.this is zel's game

insectduel

Years
What about Liquid Crystal? It seems that LC is better than SG when I played it myself. SG don't have custom music as much as LC. And the remixes of Johto music are better.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Stop it,this is a war thread.
But you should ask his permission to do this,or you'll be considered a ''thief'' from most of the members here.One more thing: How can you be so sure about that there's no release of beta 6?

:\

insectduel

Years
Yes, but it is still breaking the forum rules. If you look at Thrace's forum rule thread, you will proberly know is there.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
this thread sould be colsed and zel is almost ready to release his final beta he pass mt. sliver

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Now we wait...
For me to step in...

Let's see here, permission? Nope, don't see it. (And don't even think about posting this again lying that you have permission, I'll gladly march up to Zel and ask him if you do)

Locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back