• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modified Water Deck

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2009
Hi I'm new to the boards :D

So I'm back to business after quitting somewhere along... EX Hidden Forces i think. That's quite a long time lol. I was thinking about buying the newest PL set only, thinking that DP would get rotated out someday but then again I was told that only the first four are dropped, hence scrapping my grass deck that i had in mind and came to make a new one. This time it's Water.

Pokemon - 24
4 Horsea
3 Seadra
3 Kingdra
3 Bidoof
2 Bibarel
4 Registeel
3 Phione lv. 23
2 Uxie

Energy - 18

18 Water Energy

Trainer -18
4 Looker's Investigation
4 Poke Drawer +
4 Dusk Ball

3 Buck's Training
3 Plus Power

Comments Please :D

Last edited:

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
I like it. Bibarel is extremley annoying to battle, so good choice lol. Um looks pretty decent; the only thing I dont like about it is the plus power, and having all water energy. Maybe a few double colorless? I would scrap the plus powers for cynthia's feelings. Maybe even celios network.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2009
Hi mate, thank you for replying :D

The thing is that this deck is built around DP/MD - PL only, and i dont think they have celio and double colorless, so to speak :D

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I have to agree with Pokeoymom. You'll need more than just water energies in your deck. Colorless energies are a must or else you won't win anything. Especially considering Bibarel.​

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
The only colorless energy in modified that I know of is Upper Energy from RR. And SP-Energy. Scrap the Registeels an Phiones for 3 Candy and 4 Bebe's Search.

Back