• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP125 Episode Discussion (Japanese spoilers)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Review from Adamant of bulbaforums
-Satoshi and friends arrive in some town whose name I forgot, located next to Kissaki. There's snow here.
-At the Pokemon Center, they meet a girl named Maririn, who falls completely in love with Hikari's Mimirol, while considering Pochama too uncute to be bothered with.
-Maririn wants a battle, and gets one, her Cherinbo versus Hikari's Mimirol. She, however, doesn't want to actually "fight" in the battle, but tries to make it go on as long as possible to watch Mimirol in action, enraging everyone (sounds was pretty bad here, didn't quite catch all this). She wins by accident.
-Team Rocket want to steal Cherinbo for the boss (see above, awesome boss fantasy), and Musashi tries to arrange a battle with Maririn using Manene, but Maririn doesn't consider Manene a cute pokemon, and doesn't want to.
-Takeshi is annoyed with the way Maririn focuses on external cuteness over everything else, and wants to teach her a lesson, trying to arrange a battle with her using HIS cute Pokemon, Usokkie and Gureggru. Maririn doesn't want to. Takeshi calls out Pinpuku and says he will use that as well, but insists on a 3 on 3 battle using all his Pokemon. Maririn goes along with that.
-Team Rocket wants to steal Maririn's cute pokemon, and a dressed-up Kojirou volunteers to judge the battle. He does not do a good job.
-Maririn's second cute Pokemon is Lisyan, but she surprises everyone with her third one, a Shellder of all things (hey, they ARE cute, silly writers). Team Rocket aren't very happy with this development, do their motto, steal Cherinbo and Lisyan, and are blasted off. Maririn is taught an important lesson about inner beauty or something.
-Hikari recieves a package from her mother with winter clothes for her, Satoshi and Takeshi.
And for a bonus!
16jlddv.jpg

Super Kawaii desu or what? :3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Oh Gawd, Dawn looks like a Nosebleeder. :D

Winter clothes look awesome on everybody and I bet they will need them. And thank you for posting HD, not those other crappy qualities that make Psyducks look like Mudkips.

Question of the Day: Who the hell wears a skirt in winter? Oh well, Dawn's common sense is normal for girls her age.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
KAWAII DESU ~~~~

Yeah, it makes her look shorter, I think as well. It's short and really wide at the bottom so it kind of makes her look short. But yes, very cute

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Yes, Hikari does look shorter in her winter outfit, but she's still absolutely KAWAII!

Satoshi and Takeshi just have the exact same jacket on, too boring.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Winter clothes... that lack any real form of pants?

Can I nominate her for the worst mother of the year award?

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
Years
Oh Gawd, Dawn looks like a Nosebleeder.
Question of the Day: Who the hell wears a skirt in winter? Oh well, Dawn's common sense is normal for girls her age.

Well, to be fair, Candice is the gym leader of Snowpoint City and she also wears a short skirt too. I guess in anime, you don't freeze if you wear a skirt, lol.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
^^ Laws of physics and logic has always been discarded by the writers when it is convenient.

I've just completed watching the episode and I've uploaded the episode pictures at the same time.

First thing that I've noticed is that Eteboth is still in the opening.

Brock gets his very own eyecatcher for this episode:
Spoiler:

The ToD in this episode really has a very screws loose. If she acted like an airhead to hide the fighting potential of her Pokemon on purpose I would say it would be a brilliant strategy. Unfortenately she's not and really started to get on my nerves. I thank Brock for giving her a good scolding.
As for the animation, there were a few parts where the animation went downhill that I've noticed.

As for next week: Nozomi is back and we'll meet the Snowpoint's gymleader too, no gym match though. Instead Ash and co are going to a trainers school with the gymleader being a teacher.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Actually the test seems a lot like the ultimate test from way back in Kanto. And Suzuna seems to have a wierd fixation with girls. And she is a teacher. If this isn't what is called super cool stuff I dunno what is. The best part is that DP126 while looking amazingly amazing is the AD. You would have never guessed it is Kinoshita. Anyway this was a great episode overall. I loved the Croagunk part and the shellder.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Oh. My. Gosh. She's so super kawaii desu chan~!

Though it makes her shorter. And... wait, what difference does it make from her old and NEW costume? I mean, it doesn't give her warmth DOWN THERE!!! *starts thinking bad thoughts*

*shot*

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
So I wasn't the only one thinking it...I thought I would get a few replies asking why I cared so much if she looked fat, so I didn't say anything XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
The only reason Dawn looks fat is because of the picture being HD Widescreen :O.

*schooled*

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Hikari=/=cute in that outfit. However, Hikari DOES = Skank. 'Nuff said. =3

And as for Satoshi and Takeshi, they just look like dorks in their outfit. XD​

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
It's winter clothing, of course it will make people look fat, because winter clothing is thick. I doubt it has something to do being widescreen.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
No, it's not because she's wearing thicker clothing, it's because it stops really wide at the top of her legs making her look shorter and a bit fat. Although we know she's not. I'm just saying ^^

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Hikari + Satoshi and Takeshi =/= Dorks. They just look strange together.

And I wonder why Shinji doesn't have his own winter clothes. Those clothes will never do good for him. :)

Back