• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEY im JESSE!!

jesse jenco

ZAP YELLOW creator
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
hey every one im jesse and ive been rom hacking for a little while and im trying to make a new hack called Jesses adventures version or edition so whats up

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey Jesse! welcome!!
Hope you post a thread with your ideas!!
Feel free to pm me if you need any help getting about but you should be fiine!!

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
Hi Jesse. You might want to check out The Emulation section if you are interested in hacks. Anyways...

Welcome to the pokemon community! Have fun, be sure to read the rules before posting, and feel free to PM me if you have a question.

-MetalGardevoir

jesse jenco

ZAP YELLOW creator
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
ok i need help from every one on this i need info how do i submit hacks? how do i PM people ive never done that before and how do i post attachments such as pictures and even an ips patch?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
...enabling welcoming...
...welcoming enable...
...read the rules...
...have fun...
...welcome to pc...

jesse jenco

ZAP YELLOW creator
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
ASH AND PIKACHU SPRITES

hey every one here is a GBA Ash and Pikachu sprite for my yellow remake ZAP YELLOW and here also is ASH and Pikachu DP version sprite. also my version ZAP YELLOW version is one step from being complete i just have to finish the female ASH and Pikachu sprites then im done yay!! the game comes with 20 new features and i did things the other yellow remakes have not had done yet even though im not a good scripter i managed to use some creativity to get around it like the three starters are already there theres alot of Jesse and James battles, a mew event, pikachu follows you in the sprite instead of being on your hat, i put in Richie from the anime, and light ball is in vermillion gym, plus pikachu has a lil bit stronger stats and learns new moves like volt tackle and so much more im pretty much done i just need to finish female ash yay!!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
hey every one here is a GBA Ash and Pikachu sprite for my yellow remake ZAP YELLOW and here also is ASH and Pikachu DP version sprite. also my version ZAP YELLOW version is one step from being complete i just have to finish the female ASH and Pikachu sprites then im done yay!! the game comes with 20 new features and i did things the other yellow remakes have not had done yet even though im not a good scripter i managed to use some creativity to get around it like the three starters are already there theres alot of Jesse and James battles, a mew event, pikachu follows you in the sprite instead of being on your hat, i put in Richie from the anime, and light ball is in vermillion gym, plus pikachu has a lil bit stronger stats and learns new moves like volt tackle and so much more im pretty much done i just need to finish female ash yay!!
It's best not to put all of this on your welcome thread. Try your signature, so it appears everywhere.

Anyway, welcome to the PokéCommunity! It's great that there are more and more ROM hackers out there coming to PC! If you've got a question, feel free to drop me a visitor message or a private message. I'd most likely know the answer!

jesse jenco

ZAP YELLOW creator
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
really im sorry im just exited about finishing a remake of yellow that even though doesnt have the best scripting still does want people want it to do even though the scripts arent 100 percent perfect they still do exactly what they are intended to do i guess i just wanted to share but il try not to do something that reckless again but any way nice meeting you esmas thanks for the advice oh and im a decent spriter but im bad at scripting lol but i found a way around that with some creativity.

Back