• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Battlefront

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well yesterday (I though I would wait a day so maybe a few more people will have the game XD) a new Star Wars game came out called Battlefront. It's a ground air type game.
So anyone here have it or want it?

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
Years
Wow, I was just making a thread like that and then I saw this one. anyway, Ill get it! So many levels, weapons, peps XD anyway Ill get it to my PC. Just dont know if it will run smohley XD

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2007
I want this game for my Xbox. And it may be my first game for Xbox Live if I get it. I've heard the mulitiplay is awsome.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well I find the ground side of the game is great (where you get to walk around and shoot things). But the Ship side of it I don't like that much. I mean you can't speed up or slow down, it's hard to move around and most of them are slow and I find it easy to get killed if you are driving a ship (I mean everyone is trying to take down the AAT so you don't want to be in it when they are trying to blast it away XD).
Most games have this main thing to them and that is what the game is all about. Like Star Wars RS3 is a Ship game (you get to fly X-Wings Ties and so on) and their flying levels is great and the ships is great because it's a flying game. The ground side of RS3 kind of sucks, you walk around get things shoot things and get killed real easy.
Battlefront is the same way, the ground things are great but the flying is not all that good (even if you can take enemy ships, like if you are with the Rebel Alliance you can take a Tie and other things).
I'm a Sniper on most games and I like how when you shoot at them they run and shoot back and other things.

Over all I find Battlefront a great game, and a must have if you like Star Wars games.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
I've played the Demo, and I am certainly at least renting it!

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Daniel said:
Demo!? were?!?!?!? Its cool?

Looks like you are alredy getting it ^^ but I got the demo from the Playstation magizine.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
I rented it for X-Box. I'm having a hard time getting the controls down since I don't know where all the buttons are on this weird controller (we have two different X-Box controllers with different button placements x.X). I wish there was some tutorial mission in the Galactic Conquest thing.
I hate Yavin 4 now, those darned Rebels blended in with everything and my dumb allies kept stealing the AT-ST's as soon as they spawned. >.<
But it was funny on Bespin, all the AI characters were fighting in the middle of the map so all I had to do was sneak to the back and capture all their command posts. XD That's the only victory I've had so far. ._. I only played it for an hour or so though.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
I was a bit dissapointed. It could've had many more battles that would've spiced it up. Still it's a good game none the less. Controlling an ATAT is fun. =)

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Daniel said:
Yea, I am. And I got it^^ but its not working >_>

Not working? Did you get it for PC? thats why I don't buy PC games XD and I am renting it today.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
Years
No it aint. But my dads brother work on a PC school and he will fix it =)

Back