• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG. It's been so long..... ; ; HELLO EVERYONE!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Hello everyone!

Shinji Mekamori/Legendary Anime here. I use to come here... a lot. In fact, I was the second person to sign up to this site from the beginning. Some of you may remember me. It's been a long time, and I wanted to come back and say hi. Hope some of you remember me.

Also.... If Orange or Mangaturtle(forgot what she goes by on here) are still here... Please give me your AIM's. I miss you both. ; ; Or, if anyone knows them, can you tell me?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Hi James, nice to meet you. ^^

Darn FFXI and my addiction to it. >< I missed this place. BTW, anyone seen Shining Arcanine lately?

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Hey, Shinji!! Remember me? I don't think you will XD

But welcome back! Post lots and dont leave again! Why did you leave, anyway?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Yep, I remember you. ^^

I left because of Final Fantasy 11. :p Addictive game I tell you.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Shinji Mekamori said:

Darn FFXI and my addiction to it. >< I missed this place. BTW, anyone seen Shining Arcanine lately?
S_A left some time ago, said he was too busy or something, and left his position.
*should have posted on this one first XP*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Shinji Mekamori said:

How ya' doing Shinji, I'm not sure whether or not you remember me, but i remember back when you were an S-mod as Legendary Anime, you closed many of my threads and called me a spammer. XD

Like Abby said, Shining up and left after a dispute with the other moderators...I try to stay out of these things, but similar disputes are constantly popping up...

John Denver

Banned
Years
LA how ya been! It's been a long fricken time...I remember you heckled me to vote for you as "Most knowledgable at anime" and you playing Kings of Chaos and having that Rivalry with SA...oh those were good times...

BOO ya!

Solar

Gone forever
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2007
I think I remember you. I used to be Cosmo a long time ago.

James3

That better not be poo!
Years
Hey i just noticed this is in the wrong forum anyway who cares

I hate to say this Shinji but orange has left :'(

She went to Serebii.net

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
OMG *spazes* I remember you!!!! O_O! Heh.. I'm hyper so forgive me... if you don't remember this name *points down to friends list* I was all of those XD

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
I remember ya! Wait... I dont >>;; I joined in April...
Well, welcome back!

Back