• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dream's ChronoDex

Status
Not open for further replies.

weicool

Webby of PokeDream.com
Years
I'm thinking about a large project for Pokemon Dream:

The ChronoDex. What is it? It's a Pokemon timeline, showing significant dates of anything having to do with Pokemon (release of games, season premiers, special events, etc.), and everything's ordered chronologically.

Before I start on this huge project, I need to know if anyone's interested. I don't want to spend a few months on something and not have anyone interested. Please post your thoughts.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
Years
weicool said:
I'm thinking about a large project for Pokemon Dream:

The ChronoDex. What is it? It's a Pokemon timeline, showing significant dates of anything having to do with Pokemon (release of games, season premiers, special events, etc.), and everything's ordered chronologically.

Before I start on this huge project, I need to know if anyone's interested. I don't want to spend a few months on something and not have anyone interested. Please post your thoughts.

It's not that large of a project if you code it right.

It seems like a good idea, though, you may not want to include every Pok?mon-related event, just the major ones.

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
Well, to start off my friend weicool, you should specify one thing. Important event for Pok?mon... in Japan? US? Europe? Australia? Asia?

All of these have different release dates for movies, games and celebrated different events for Pok?mon games. Just a thought. Still I find it an original idea :)

weicool

Webby of PokeDream.com
Years
PoKeSaFaRi said:
Well, to start off my friend weicool, you should specify one thing. Important event for Pok?mon... in Japan? US? Europe? Australia? Asia?

All of these have different release dates for movies, games and celebrated different events for Pok?mon games. Just a thought. Still I find it an original idea :)

What I'm thinking about is dates for ALL countries. So that will be a huge project that will take weeks or even months.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Uh, this thread's over a year old. Don't revive old threads. >>
*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back