• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Strongest Signature Move of Arceus and Dragon Trio

Stronger Move

• Judgment

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Roar of Time

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Spacial Rend

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Shadow Force

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
Years
Well, here's my justification of the moves:
.Judgment - can be any type depending on plate, but nothing else; same BP as Spacial Rend; consistent, higher PP / accuracy than Spacial Rend
.Roar of Time - Needs turn of charge (basically the weakest since all moves can beat it in 2 turns); inconsistent
.Spacial Rend - Dragon type + High Critical Hit Ratio, consistent but lower PP + 5 less Accuracy than Judgment
.Shadow Force - Semi-free turn for the opponent, but stronger than Spacial Rend / Judgment, but takes 2 turns overall (beaten over 2 turns); inconsistent

So basically, the Strongest base attack would be Roar of Time, but for consistency, Judgment and Spacial Rend ties (PP + 100 accuracy and High Critical Ratio + 95 accuracy sorta cancels each other). Shadow Force gets in the middle of both you could say.

I'd go with Spacial Rend though, since the High Critical Ratio is pretty tempting (even with 5/8 PP and 95 Accuracy) for me more than Judgment

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Judgment :) It's god's move so it has to be best ;)
No now seriously. Judgment has huge advantage that it's normal powerful attack without any limitation and it doesn't have type since it can be whichever of types even the ??? if I'm guessing right.

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
Years
Judgment :) It's god's move so it has to be best ;)
No now seriously. Judgment has huge advantage that it's normal powerful attack without any limitation and it doesn't have type since it can be whichever of types even the ??? if I'm guessing right.

??? types can't be obtained, since there are no corresponding plates for it to change into it, but you're right on everything else - but it doesn't have any beneficial side-effects that comes with it though (like Shadow Force which hits through protect and detect / Spacial Rend which has double the Judgment's Critical Ratio)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
??? types can't be obtained, since there are no corresponding plates for it to change into it, but you're right on everything else - but it doesn't have any beneficial side-effects that comes with it though (like Shadow Force which hits through protect and detect / Spacial Rend which has double the Judgment's Critical Ratio)
someone maybe find a way to cheat ??? Arceus :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
As the thread is about the strongest move I have to go with Roar of the time (coz Dialga's my fav!^_^) or Spacial Rend.I know that ROT is inconsistent but I just think that its the strongest if you know you can finish your opponent in just one hit. If you can't finish in one hit then Spacial rend is a stronger move. Judgement is a move I really don't like and Shadow force can easily be avoided by switching into a normal type. Thus either Roar of the time or Spacial rend for me.

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
Years
Judgement always gets a Stab bonus from Arceus thus always has a minimum power of 150.
with a plate it jumps to 170 because the plate gives +0.2 power

Lol of Time
Crapial Rend
Shadow Fail

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I'd say Roar of Time because it's Dialga's move and for all the people who hate it because of the 1 turn recharge(doesn't stop people from using the frenzy plant, blast burn and hydro cannon), it's kinda stupid to say that since it's meant to finish your opponent off so only an idiot would start the battle with it unless it's a 1v1 battle against a non-dialga dragon pokemon

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
someone maybe find a way to cheat ??? Arceus :D

Well, even though there IS a way to get Arceus to become the ??? type, there are no such things as damaging ???-type attacks, (they are neither classified as physical nor special attacks, so every ???-move is Status in the game, in short, it is not programmed to even DO any damage with ???-type attacks), so even though a 100 BP STAB unresisted ???-attack might seem powerful, it really isn't and shouldn't do any damage. (Though it does, but not nearly as much as any other attack short of splash)

Edit:
Actually, I found a quote on Bulbapedia that confirms pretty much what I said.

In every other game, ???-type offensive moves, although none exist, can be hacked in. Because they're not programmed to be either Physical or Special, even with a base power of 255 (the highest that the game allows), the move will do almost no damage.

Back