• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return Of The King

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
here we go again, its happening just like before, im actually quite excited about this, people are into pokemon again around my area, it started as a little whisper and now its all "yea i saw that episode on sunday" and "oh yea may is well fit" XD everybody is talking about it, my mates are and have forgotton that im apparantly the only one who likes it in the group but not anymore, the older geasers are taliking about it also, and they are like 17, 16, i saw one today walking around with a pikachu drawn on his hand, they are playing the games aswell, im in the uk and this has suddenly happened, our library has just got a loads of pokemon books in and is advertising them, my sister is also into it and loves me more because of it, i think this could be he return of the phase, even on a drop day we had we all sat down in class and watched pokemon 2000 and played the gba fr and lg, this is wicked mate

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
There's been loads of adverts on mainstream UK TV as well. Little Bandai figures have been popping up. There've been tons of ads for FR and LG as well. It seems like people are coming out of the shells that they've been in since R/S. Good for them! ^_^

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
That's cool! Wish some of that happened here. I haven't seen any Pokemon figures or books for ages.

Back