• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

so the 13th pokemon movie...

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
do you think its gonna have 5th gen pokemon in it or do you think its actaully gonna feature ho-oh or lugia? put your opinions in please

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Actually the only new pokemon here are: Arceus(who we very well know!) and Notched Ear Pichu(who is very famous coz of HGSS). I seriously don't think that any new pokemon will be featured in the next movie. Neither Ho-Oh nor Lugia may be in this movie as this movie is about arceus and the dragon trio.

Result: No new pokemon, No Ho-Oh,Lugia.
He doesn't talk 'bout movie 12 ;)
Movie 13 is speculating one. Check SPP/PB/BG.
And imo we have HG/SS so it's GONNA feature Johto legends

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
It may have three to four 5th generation Pokemon, if they decide to continue it further, specially as a form of promotion.

And yeah, I was pretty much sure a movie about Ho-oh and Lugia would be the next one, specially since Ho-oh was never shown before.

This gets me to think something - if Ash saw Ho-oh only at the start of any region, does it mean his journey is coming to an end?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I've always wondered what the connection between Ho-Oh and Lugia were in the anime, I think Lugia was like the guardian of the sea or something and Ho-Oh flies around the world until mankind is ready to meet it again, so it seems like a really really vague connection

Ayselipera

I've always wondered what the connection between Ho-Oh and Lugia were in the anime, I think Lugia was like the guardian of the sea or something and Ho-Oh flies around the world until mankind is ready to meet it again, so it seems like a really really vague connection

Ho-oh and Lugia are polar opposites.
Ho-oh is the guardian of the sky and Lugia is the guardian of the sea.
I once heard something like Lugia represents storms and death while Ho-oh represents rainbows and life, but don't hold me to that.

Anyways there like Kyorge and Groudon.
They were connected, but were opposites.
Kyorge represents water and Groudon represents Earth.

Last edited:
Years
I'll drop dead the day big legendary pokemon don't get pissed at someone and fight just because they are big legendary pokemon.

owo If Lugia spoke in the second movie, does this mean Ho-oh speak will as well?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I'll drop dead the day big legendary pokemon don't get pissed at someone and fight just because they are big legendary pokemon.

owo If Lugia spoke in the second movie, does this mean Ho-oh speak will as well?

Well, Lugia's a Psychic-type (thought it should have been water >_>) Pokemon, so that probably explains why it 'speaks' (I'm assuming it is speaking telepathically, and not just generally speaking. XD) Though, knowing the anime, there is always the possibility of Ho-Oh seaking.

Onto the movie, I am actually slightly suprised it's about Ho-Oh ad Lugia/ :O Why? Simply, if my memory serves, there wasn't a movie related to FR/LG (though, I dont know much abou the anime so I could be wrong) so I would of assumed they wouldn't make a movie related to HG/SS :\

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023

I have a feeling that neither one of them will take. Kind of like how Lucario in the series never talks, and just growls like regular Pokemon.. :/ Since it already had it's moment of 'hey-I-can-talk!'. Something tells me Lugia and Ho-Oh will just screech at eachother. >_>;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Oh wow, they sure never did THIS with Kanto remakes, why with Johto Eh?

Well, If the pattern is correct there will be a fifth gen Pokemon in this movie somehow. Ho-oh and Lugia are probably gonna start fighting over who got the last piece of cake and I will crap brick laughing at Dawn for no reason.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
Pokémon 2000 is one of my fave movies...
they better not damage my image of Lugia like they have Mew...

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2009
I just realized that thanks to this the 13th season could be in Johto!

The way the anime and the games is related made me think of that already. In a certain way, I already knew that this was going to happen (a movie in Johto, which would feature Ho-oH and Raikou, but well, I failed at Raikou (and maybe not) ).

As of Kanto, there was no movie, indeed there as a remake of red and green (about games), and in the anime Ash goes back to Kanto to battle the Frontier Brains. In this season of the anime, some Pokémon, as Munchlax and Weavile, are featured.

Then I just made sense. Any new info about a new generation was revealed yet. Ash, on the anime, has already 7 badges, which means that the end of this season is near. Platinum is released with a new Battle Frontier. Two new games are confirmed as remakes of gold and silver. This made me think that the next season will be on Johto, with Ash defeating the new Frontier.. uh. Brains.

Then, I just linked stuff. Ho-oH and Raikou don't have a movie yet. They are going back to Johto. We are near the end or the start of a 5th gen, so new Pokémon have to be announced.
And ta-daaaa!
New movie with Ho-Oh and Raikou.
I win.

Well not in the Raikou part, it seems that it is gonna be the only Pokémon not featuring a Movie role. But who knows, he may feature yet!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I think there will be at least 1 5th-Gen. Pokemon in Movie 13. I mean, look how closely new Pokemon have been revealed in previous generations. So far, no new Pokemon have been revealed in the 4th-Gen., though some will argue that Arceus is new (which I don't agree with, seeing as it is already programed into the games).

New Pokemon revealed in 1st-Gen. - Togepi, Marill, Snubbull, Donphan, Ledyba, Elekid, Bellossom, Lugia (& Ho-oh if you're including non-movie appearances)

New Pokemon revealed in 2nd-Gen. - Wailmer, Azurill, Kecleon, Wynaut, Duskull, Latios, Latias (& Blaziken if you're including non-movie appearances)

New Pokemon revealed in 3rd-Gen. - Munchlax, Lucario, Weavile, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Manaphy, Chatot, Buizel

New Pokemon revealed in 4th-Gen. - none

I doubt this Lugia will be able to talk, but if it does, I think Ho-oh should too. Then Ho-oh can finally say "Ash, I am your father." :P

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I think there will be at least 1 5th-Gen. Pokemon in Movie 13. I mean, look how closely new Pokemon have been revealed in previous generations. So far, no new Pokemon have been revealed in the 4th-Gen., though some will argue that Arceus is new (which I don't agree with, seeing as it is already programed into the games).

New Pokemon revealed in 1st-Gen. - Togepi, Marill, Snubbull, Donphan, Ledyba, Elekid, Bellossom, Lugia

New Pokemon revealed in 2nd-Gen. - Wailmer, Azurill, Kecleon, Wynaut, Duskull, Latios, Latias (& Blaziken if you're including non-movie appearances)

New Pokemon revealed in 3rd-Gen. - Munchlax, Lucario, Weavile, Manaphy

New Pokemon revealed in 4th-Gen. - none

I doubt this Lugia will be able to talk, but if it does, I think Ho-oh should too. Then Ho-oh can finally say "Ash, I am your father." :P

Dont forget Bonsly & Mime Jr.

Back