• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

nintendo world --> pokemon

Years
Has anybody been there before? We're going to New York in a few weeks and I was excited to learn they had a whole part of Nintendo World dedicated to Pokemon. I'm so excited!!
So if you've been there: do they sell the old games? Like Gold/Silver/Crystal and Blue/Red/Yellow? Because I've been looking for games that actually work, I've gone to every game stop in my area trying to find games that really save your game and don't delete it after an hour or so.

Gizamimi Pichu

The Medic
Years
I've not been to Nintendo World (only the old Pokemon Centre, a few years ago), but from what I've heard, they probably have the current games (not the older, out of production ones, sadly), and a lot of pokedoll plush.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
Has anybody been there before? We're going to New York in a few weeks and I was excited to learn they had a whole part of Nintendo World dedicated to Pokemon. I'm so excited!!
So if you've been there: do they sell the old games? Like Gold/Silver/Crystal and Blue/Red/Yellow? Because I've been looking for games that actually work, I've gone to every game stop in my area trying to find games that really save your game and don't delete it after an hour or so.
Unfortunately, Nintendo World doesn't carry the older 1st gen and 2nd gen games. The oldest Pokemon game they carried, back when I visited a few months ago, was Emerald.

They do carry the Pokedoll plushies, and a fair amount of TOMY figures, however, if you're interested in merchandise.

(I happen to have an extra copy of Gold/Silver that still saves, if you're looking to buy one over the internet via Paypal... but I don't know if I'm allowed to advertise that on the forums.)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I was just in there last Thursday to buy myself a Whiscash doll there, also every Thursday (today) they have Super Smash bros tournaments down there. Beware stuff there is very expensive

:t354:TG

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I was there yesterday. I bought a stuffed giratina.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
I was just in there last Thursday to buy myself a Whiscash doll there, also every Thursday (today) they have Super Smash bros tournaments down there. Beware stuff there is very expensive

:t354:TG
Haha, well, it's New York City -- everything is expensive there!

Darkly_the_flygon said:
I was there yesterday. I bought a stuffed giratina.
Ooh, nice! Which form of Giratina?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
He's Origin Form (I already have a normal one)

Years
I really can't wait, I'm looking to expand my Pokedoll collection :)
Yall think they could replace the save battery thing in the game for me? It's really bugging me, I don't think I can wait til next year to play in the Johto region

AllureXI - do you have an ebay account?
haha

Back