• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys hydro (bubblefactor) saying hi here !

Years
Hey all .. erm not sure if anyone remembers me .. maybe Zapchu or APCC at the least? Haha!

Erm I was BFNetmaster on AIM messenger and I used to own BubbleFactor and Cinnabar Island. (yea, bubblefactor.net I think we were affiliates then Zapchu)

To everyone else in this forum, just saying hi yea ..

I was in the generation with sites like Poketech, Bulbagarden, Thunderwave, Pokecavern, Pokeisle, Pokevillage blah blah I can't name them all! We used to own pokemonvillage.com's topsites then haha .. I'm sure zapchu remembered.

Anyway I'm making a new site called SPN // Sodapop Network at http://sodapop.vgen.net/ (just a preview of whats to come)

Nice meeting you guys, good luck to all in their webbys!

P.S if anyone of you had known me earlier by any of my AIM nicks or whatever could u leave me a P.Msg? Now all those sites are gone and hardly anyone is around except AntPhoenix of thunderpoke and Bulba54 of PokeGarden

- BFNetmaster a.k.a Hydrobat95

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
It's a pretty good site. The layout is a little bland, though. Try adding the right-side headers (ie: Headlines, Affiliates, etc) to the light blue part and have the content for those categories in the darker blue part. Otherwise decreased the image height of the light blue because it's too big to have nothing in it. ^_^;; A lot of your links don't work, either. I'm not sure if they're supposed to bring you to a 404 page as of now or not, but get those working, too. ^_^;; Lol, I love the site name though. Sodapop Network. So cute. XD

*remembers Cinnabar Island*

Years
erm its like i said that was just a preview .. so of course the site itself will be much different ..

ya i dont have time for content now so i cant help with the 404s ... I'm taking the GCE O level exams ya know? the ones set by cambridge university in collaboration with ministry of education of singapore yea .. so sorry

I'll be back in a week's time working on SPN yep ~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Blaziken: You have to use HTML no matter what.........

Anyways, I agree with what Lightning said.

Back