• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favorite trainer type

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I've seen a lot of favorite threads, from your favorite villain to your favorite Sinnoh legendary

But I haven't seen your favorite trainer type, now if you answer don't give me some answer like, my favorite is Pkmtrainer just like Red and Hiro, nothing like that please.

So, what's your favorite do you like wealthy ladies with lvl 7 Zigzagoons or maybe an excited boy in tights and a cape running around with his Bagon, it could even be little cos player with a pikachu. Do you like to carry 6 little baby pokemon or battling 11 year olds with your boy/girlfriend, maybe you want like to bring plenty of strong geodudes with you to a mountain, or you might think you're better than everyone else with your strong pokemon.

So what's it gonna be?

Here's a list of all the trainer types I can think of, there will not be Gym leaders, Elite 4, champions or regular pkmtrainers, tell me if I missed any:

• Hiker
  • Camper
  • Picknicker
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Breeder(M)
  • Breeder(F)
  • Blackbelt
  • Battle Girl
  • Twins
  • Senior and Junior
  • Old Couple
  • Couple
  • Guitarist
  • Pokemaniac
  • Cool Trainer(M)
  • Cool Trainer(F)
  • Athlete(M)
  • Athelete(F)
  • Lady
  • Rich Boy
  • Bug Catcher
  • Bug Expert
  • Pokemon Collector
  • Psychic(M)
  • Psychic(F)
  • Super Nerd
  • Juggler
  • Policeman
  • Fire Breather(Can't remember what they're really called)
  • Cos-Player(Why do they always dress up as Pikachu , why not a Bronzor)
  • Fisherman
  • Swimmer(M)
  • Swimmer(F)
  • Galactic Grunt
  • Rocket Grunt
  • Aqua Grunt
  • Rocket Grunt
  • Magma Grunt
  • Tuber Girl
  • Tuber Boy?
  • Sailor
  • Veteran
  • Burgurlar
  • Bird Catcher
  • Aroma Girl
  • Youngster
  • Lass
  • Beauty
  • Cyclist(M)
  • Cyclist(F)
  • Gambler
  • Scientist
  • Cowgirl
  • School Boy
  • School Girl
  • School Teacher
  • Skier(M)
  • Skier(F)
  • Snowboarder
  • Gentleman
  • Hex Maniac

I know I'm missing some, if you know what they are tell me

Now my favorite are obviously the female breeders

Edit: I updated the list and I will not be adding Ace Trainer because they're the same as a Cool Trainer

Last edited:

Leyt

Absolution
Years
I'm a fan of this guy.

dptr102.png

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
You forgot quite a few DP ones, such as Cowgirl (or whatever it's called XD), Gelactic Grunts and Ace Trainers. Mines either the Skiiers (snowboars are awesome :D) or Cool/Ace trainers.

Leafeon1201

Leafeon Expert
Years
I like the picnickers. They are so cute! and if i was a pokemon trainer thats what i would want to be :)

Years
I like facing all of the grunts because they have their own theme when battling them unlike normal trainers. Plus, I love to see their reaction when they are defeated by a kid.

Ayselipera

I like the Cooltrainers only because they have decent pokemon with them.

Dragon trainers make me wanna throw up.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
If I was in the Pokemon world, I'd be somewhere between a Super Nerd and a Hiker. >_>

I also like Ace/Cooltrainers and Rangers.

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Hex Maniac you missed. If any, I'd be one of those O.O

Or Bird Catcher.

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I like mostly the look of the doublebattle trainers. :> (And the ones with just two sprites pushed together don't count. D:<) The twins are adorable~ I also like the young couple (from everything but FR/LG). :D And I miss the Junior/Senior duos a bit, though they weren't my favorites. :<

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
<n>
Actually Rival would have to be my favorite class

But, Cooltrainers all the way, and the youngsters (I like shorts! they're comfy and easy to wear! 8D)
No wait Rockets :D!!

Back