• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favorite Legendary Dog

Favorite Dog/Gerbil/Thing?

• Suicune

Votes: 62 45.3%
  • Entei

Votes: 35 25.5%
  • Raikou

Votes: 40 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristy Haruka

Johto Fangirl!~
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
To me, it always seemed like Suicune was the favorite of the dogs. Is this true? o.o;

Years
I voted for Suicune. Not because of Crystal, but because that was the first of the trio that I ran into in Gold version. The other reason is because Suicune is blue (my favorite color.) I also like water types. Entei is my second favorite. They're all awesome, though. I'd be happy to use any of them in this remake.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
I have to say Entei. Not only do I like his design the most, but also because Fire is my favorite element.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Suicune... because though they are all awesome... I think Suicune's design is the best of the three

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2009
No love for Entei? :/

Huh... I personally always liked it best. Maybe that's just because Entei's a fire legend though. >.>

From a competitive standpoint though, Suicune's my favorite to use.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
Suicune.

It was always my favorite as I love water types. Plus it was majestic and beautiful. My desicion has nothing to do with Crystal.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2011
Suicune, because I saw him first in Gold, that's the only reason. Not for anything else, just that one reason.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Raikou, first legedary I caught in my Pokemon Silver game, I was about 9 years old at the time. So, he's pretty special to me.

Ayselipera

Raikou. Its the poor forgotten one that barely anyone talks about.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
i honestly have no idea...Entei...just cuz it looks more "royal" than the others...but Raiku has always been an interesting poke to me...
I'll go with Entei

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Entei, he always looked impressive to me, also the 3rd movie was pretty much the last movie I really watched I think...

P.S,
Entei - starred in a movie
Raikou - starred in a special (the one with Gold/Kenta)
Suicune - got it's own game

:3

Finnel

Years
Entei, it looks really elegant and cute in a strange way, plus fire types are awesome. Raikou is a close second, but I've always disliked Suicine. It's so ugly.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Entei, it looks really elegant and cute in a strange way, plus fire types are awesome. Raikou is a close second, but I've always disliked Suicine. It's so ugly.

It's not that ugly, in my opinion. ;_;

Entei, he always looked impressive to me, also the 3rd movie was pretty much the last movie I really watched I think...

P.S,
Entei - starred in a movie
Raikou - starred in a special (the one with Gold/Kenta)
Suicune - got it's own game

:3

Suicune got it's own movie (sort-of) too, with Celebi in Pokemon 4 Ever. ;)

As you've probably guessed by now, my favourites Suicune! :D I love it's colour (yay, blue. :D), it's design (sort-of, though I am a bit peeved about it looking as if it has tissue coming out of it's... yeah...), plus my favourite Pokemon game is Crystal. :D I just wish it learned a stronger water attack.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Suicune....
I am a sucker for Water Pokemon. XD
It is also in my personal opinion, it is the Legendary Dog with the most "Beauty" and has always struck me as an enigma of beauty. Feel free to laugh at my nerdiness that just occurred. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back