• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Have you ever used a pokemon Move in Real life?

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
Years
just what the title say's have you ever used any pokemon move in real life? (besides glare, headbutt, scratch ect.) for me, i've used dragonbreath (eating way to many garlic), surf (yes, i love to surf) and cross chop , and close combat for judo class ( which was somewhat super effictive agist my oponet).

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Headbutt should count. It's often a weekly challenge to see who can make the biggest dent in the metal lockers with their heads.

But I have used Hyper Punch and Seismic toss before.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love this thread. xD

I use Rest every night, and I like to Headbutt trees people's shoulders. I use Bite (maybe even Crunch) a lot. I Lick people's faces, too. I've Double Slapped guys and Stomped bugs. Sometimes I like to Water Gun milk out of my nose and one time I Hydro Pumped some Dr. Pepper. After that, I Slashed someone who claimed I was rabid then I used my mighty Growl, but eventually it escalated into Roar. I plan on using Roar of Time at some point. I Quick Attacked the wall in PE class once and when I go swimming, I use Dive to knock people off their floats. I like to Screech in people's ears, too. It's fun. And because I am a Smeargle, I love to Sketch.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I use Rest every night too. One of the unique ones would have to be Flamethrower when I was using Air Freshener and a Lighter. Maybe thunderbolt too (Tesla Coil.).

IceSage

Sage of Ice
Years
I use Helping Hand quite a bit...

...and to clarify, I mean, I perform the literal animation of Helping Hand, and simply clap occasionally when someone asks for "a hand."

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I use confuse ray on my fellow employees all the time.

I've also used Roar of Time to gain back hours of needed sleep.

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 27, 2010
I use Rest every night, but not after using Yawn.
Depending on how hungry I am, I use either Bite or Crunch, then Swallow.
I often use Scratch on myself because I always seem to be itchy.
I dunno what else I use O_o

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I use Rest every night, but not after using Yawn.
Depending on how hungry I am, I use either Bite or Crunch, then Swallow.
I often use Scratch on myself because I always seem to be itchy.
I dunno what else I use O_o

Me too! Poison Jab is also in my arsenal.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
This tread is awesome,

I use Taunt while I'm behind the wheel, usually in the form of my middle finger. I then use Growl or Roar depending on the situation.

I often use Nasty Plot, and Confuse Ray.

I have also used tackle once upon a time as well.

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
I use Taunt while I'm behind the wheel, usually in the form of my middle finger. I then use Growl or Roar depending on the situation.

what...never done a u-turn?

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I use Flail all the time, though I usually try to pass it off as dancing. I also use Worry Seed quite a bit when I'm stressed out about something in front of people. :> And, depending upon how tired I am, I use Confuse Ray against my friends/coworkers. -w-;; (I would say I use Sing as well, but I don't put people to sleep very often. It's usually the other way around. D: )

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
I love this thread. xD

I use Rest every night, and I like to Headbutt trees people's shoulders. I use Bite (maybe even Crunch) a lot. I Lick people's faces, too. I've Double Slapped guys and Stomped bugs. Sometimes I like to Water Gun milk out of my nose and one time I Hydro Pumped some Dr. Pepper. After that, I Slashed someone who claimed I was rabid then I used my mighty Growl, but eventually it escalated into Roar. I plan on using Roar of Time at some point. I Quick Attacked the wall in PE class once and when I go swimming, I use Dive to knock people off their floats. I like to Screech in people's ears, too. It's fun. And because I am a Smeargle, I love to Sketch.

hahaha that was genious

otherwise yea i rest, yawn, snore, bite, lick, crunch, flamethrower, doubleslap, mega kick, quick attack, mega punch, slash, scratch, roar, screech, watergun, bubble,tail whip,swim, dive, fly, tackle, wrap, bind, stomp, dig, struggle, powder snow(snow balls =P), blizzard, rain dance, sunny day, flail, splash, sketch, taunt, take down, confuse ray, confusion, helping hand,swallow, and more i just cant think of right now =P

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
Let's see...

I have used Karate Chop, Dynamic Punch, Jump Kick, Detect, Low Kick Etc. etc. in my karate.I have used Rage a time or two. Flatter and Helping Hand in many cases. Trick because my best friend does not know how to sense sarcasm. I can't think of any more right now though...

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
Once in second grade I pulled off Hail. No, seriously. We were doing a Native American unit during the winter months, but there hadn't been a lot of snow, so I made up a snow dance on the spot and the next day of school was canceled because of the snowstorm we had...

Come to think of it, I've done Hail a few more times since.

Anyway, a comprehensive list of the moves that I've done (thanks to Bulbapedia for helping me remember all these moves):
Pound, Karate Chop, Doubleslap, Comet Punch, Mega Punch, Pay Day, Scratch, Slam, Stomp, Double Kick, Mega Kick, Jump Kick, Sand-Attack, Headbutt, Tackle, Body Slam, Take Down, Thrash, Double-Edge, Bite, Growl, Leer, Sing, Strength, Growth (I used to be short, then I got tall really fast), Rock Throw, Dig, Quick Attack, Rage, Screech, Recover, Defense Curl, Focus Energy, Mimic, Amnesia, Bide, Lick, Glare, Transform, Splash, Rest, Sharpen, Struggle, Sketch, Thief, Mind Reader, Nightmare, Snore, Curse, Flail, Spite, Scary Face, Belly Drum, Foresight, Lock-On, Charm, Swagger, Milk Drink (builds strong bones), Mean Look, Attract, Sleep Talk, Present, Rapid Spin, Psych Up, Hail, Flatter, Facade, Follow Me, Taunt, Helping Hand, Swallow (we all eat), Spit Up (at least when I'm sick), Trick, Role Play, Wish, Yawn, Grudge, Snatch, Camouflage, Slack Off, Hyper Voice, Astonish, Tickle, Bounce, Covet, U-turn, Fling, Trump Card, Wring Out, Lucky Chant, Me First, Copycat, Captivate, Last Resort, Switcheroo, Nasty Plot, Shadow Sneak, Rock Climb, Chatter, Judgment, Head Smash (by accident), and Double Hit.

(whew)

Back