• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

If чou could name a citч/town/island what would it be called?

clobeau

Rise and Shine.
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 10, 2009
If чou could name a Pokémon citч/town/island what would it be called? :cool:
If I named a cit
ч, it would be called Gingersnap Citч.
I don't know wh
ч but I like it!

чour ideas !

:cheeky:

Last edited:

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
Years
George ISland where everyone would worship me lol nah kidding i call it something like snoze village lol where the only pokemon there are snorlax and munclax who can be captured and the people can relax

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
Years
I would either name the island SilverWind Isle or Aura Island.
Aura Island would be a special island that you can only get to when you have a Lucario in your party and have recieved the title Aura Guardian from Riley by training with him for a specific amount of time. The island would be a place where Aura Guardians can come and train against strong pokemon at levels equal to that of the highest level pokemon in your team. You can also find every pokemon there but you can't catch them for a strange mysterious reason. When you try to catch them, your pokeball will be knocked away and the game will say, "A mysterious force blocked your thrown pokeball!"
SilverWind Isle would have sort of legendary non-legendary that lives on it, a shiny Ninetails that can control the wind and and is able to learn three attacks it normally couldn't learn: Air Slash, Air Cutter, and Aero Blast.

Last edited:
Years
Creston Town: Where the Grass type Gym leaders gym is. A place where Bug and grass Pokemon live. And a lake of Magikarps!

yamhamdan

For info on fake games...
Years
Name: Gradien Village- the mountain village.
It is home to many rock and ground types. Geodudes, Gravelers and Golems roam the streets, as they helped build it, along with Onix who roam underground. Due to this, there are many tremors that wear away buildings, which locals are used to. The gym is a rock type gym. It has a Graveler, An Onix and a Golem. It's leader is Roki (Rocky).

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I would name my place Ferno Cragano Town which would be somewhere on a volcano (like lavaridge). It would have a dual type Fire/Ground gym. The gym leader would be a Vulcanologist named Fogo Lasuzanis. The town would grow crops with the lava base.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
Inferno City.

A city placed next to an extinct Volcano. North there are hot springs, at the base of the Volcano. West there is a Fire Type Gym. The city is large and busy, a violent city. Warmth still emits from the Volcano, which means many fire type Pokemon live here. The Volcano itself is said to be haunted, as many ghost type Pokemon live in and around it.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
I would name it Rabanastre and have a parentless thief and his dancer friend go on adventures throughout the region which will be called Ivalice to ca...

What?

Oh.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Pfft... Probably something based on trees as the starter city... Yknow, like Litteroot, Twinleaf, New Bark, etc. Something like...

Um...

Like... Tree City. Lol, k, I'm so creative it's not even funny.
Does this really have anything to do with Pokemon?
No, naming a Pokemon city has nothing to do with Pokemon.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
Years
Virtua-Cave

An odd, almost digital area where the only inhabitants would be Porygon and evolutions! The walls are nothing more then polygonal rectangles, and the floor is a grid made out of yellow wires, where looking down only reveals the black abyss.
At the cave's core, there is a massive machine, formed by numerous pipes, wires, and tubes connecting together into a single, furnace like object, with a small hardened glass window. The machine lies unactivated for years, maybe even centuries, and is partialy rusted in areas from neglect. Two odd switches can be found at the side of one of the walls. One the Sign next to the switch, it reads:

Missingnumber

Vers 0.3 (Beta)

.^..........
/!\.Wa
rning, do not under any circumstances activate this console without proper authorization

The rest of the text is too faded to read.
Best not flip the switch...

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
Years
luridium town (derived from lurid) where there is a ghost gym. It roams with spirits and ghost, dark and psychic pokemon There is an ancient 225 year old drifblim that lives there but only appears when someone dies.

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Creative ideas so far! :)

Virtua-Cave

An odd, almost digital area where the only inhabitants would be Porygon and evolutions! The walls are nothing more then polygonal rectangles, and the floor is a grid made out of yellow wires, where looking down only reveals the black abyss.
At the cave's core, there is a massive machine, formed by numerous pipes, wires, and tubes connecting together into a single, furnace like object, with a small hardened glass window. The machine lies unactivated for years, maybe even centuries, and is partialy rusted in areas from neglect. Two odd switches can be found at the side of one of the walls. One the Sign next to the switch, it reads:

Missingnumber

Vers 0.3 (Beta)

.^..........
/!\.Wa
rning, do not under any circumstances activate this console without proper authorization

The rest of the text is too faded to read.
Best not flip the switch...

That be a nice are to visit...in addition to the Porygon Family, you could also have an event where a non-glitch Missingno. could be caught as Pokemon#000! :D

Plus, it could be the closest thing to DigiWorld we have in the Pokemon World! :cer_boogie:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Viral Town. A town with a Poison type gym leader.

Back