PDA

View Full Version : It's a Pleasure to Meet you All

Six Of Spades
September 12th, 2009, 2:29 PM
Greetings, the name's Six of Spades. I'm largely here to assist in the discussion of the Pokémon Spirit Chronicles project, but I should get to know you guys first (and so I can post images... >_>)

As a brief rundown, I've been playing Pokémon since the american release of RBY, favour the 'blue' versions of the games, although I owned copies of Red and Gold initially; my favourite Generation is RSE, my favourite Types Ghost and Electric, and my favourite Pokémon Rotom, with Magneton coming a close second.

I play for the game mechanics, although I'm reluctant to grind for the metagame. I favour annoyers and tanks, with the occasional special sweeper. I love the Card Game, although I stopped playing years ago. While I'm fond of the Ranger games, in my opinion the TCG has been Pokémon's only good spin-off venture.

Favourite main character is Ruby, favourite character of all time is Roark, surprisingly enough. Dem glasses. 3:

Hiidoran
September 12th, 2009, 2:43 PM
Hmm... this Spirit Chronicles looks like a nice little project. I don't dabble too much into Game Development; wasn't even sure what you were talking about until I did a quick little forum search. Glad I did.

Any who, welcome aboard the gravy train, Six of Spades.

Getting those first few posts is a little annoying, but hey, it keeps the spammers at bay, am I right?

Hope you enjoy yourself around here. o/

Six Of Spades
September 12th, 2009, 3:00 PM
Haha. Will do, will do.

I'll promise not to plug POKEMON SPIRIT CHRONICLES too much here, despite how much we love our game, POKEMON SPIRIT CHRONICLES.

Jonghyun
September 12th, 2009, 3:04 PM
LOL

I have the sudden urge to go check out.. POKEMON SPIRIT CHRONICLES, for some reason... >_>;

Seriously.
So I think I will after I send this post. 8D;

Welcome to the forums, Six of Spades!

Hope you like it here enough to stick around, aaand cool username, by the way.
Also, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Six Of Spades
September 12th, 2009, 3:18 PM
Marvellous! And it's always great to have a Moderator who's a TWEWY fan. Of one of the best characters, too!