• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever changed your username?

Do you own any past usernames?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
Have you ever changed your username here on Pokecommunity before? If you have please do tell what your previous username(s) may be.

Bay

Years
I have this username since the beginning. :3 I was thinking of changing it a few times, but most people know me by Bay. D:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've had my name changed twice.
First was from Glion to CyberGlion, then that to my current username.

If it counts, I also have an alternate account that I can't... access anymore. :/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
No, No I haven't. I don't think I ever will for this account. xD; I may for the alt. account though, or perhaps make another one since my alt. account is known to be someone elses, and I want to see how long I can keep it that way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
No, I have not changed my name. I don't know if I will, I rather like my name. :3 And I don't even know if I can change it yet. Has it been four months yet? XD;

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So now I can officially say "Yes, I have changed my username. 8D"

Even though for over four years it was the same.. >.>;

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Yes, only once though. I kind of want to change it again but I can't think of anything good D:

Cid

Years
Yep, I was once known as .Eni and EnirevTux.

I've been planning to change my current one but I can't think of anything good that isn't taken.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My name on PC has always been Lightning, save a brief six month stint where I changed it to Demyx. :( I changed right back as soon as my time was up, though, and never intend on changing it again.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
My first name shall never be revealed EVER! First mod to look at my usernotes shall get paddled

Then I changed my name to AdvancedK9 then to a few variations of it like ^VAdvancedK9V^ and ─AdvancedK9─.

Then for a while I became ΩGodotΩ because Godot was already taken by an impostor. Then back to AdvancedK9. There, now gtfo.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I usually change my name very often. The longest I've gone without a name change was six months, and that was because I was inactive for about five of them, so yeah. Otherwise, I usually get a name change every time I'm able. I'll most likely stick with this one, since I'm starting to use it across different forums anyway.

Years
In the whole of my PC History, I've changed my name about...four times, alternating between two usernames, Signomi and Shiharu. The first was the name I registered with, then at some point in 2006 I changed it, then reverted back to my first name. Last year I had another name change to Shiharu, then changed back. I have no intention of changing it again for a while, or if I do, it would most likely be to the very same name.

Back