• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Evil Doers

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2010
Greetings and salutations PokeDawgs,
Me and my gangster PokeMasters in the his-house have been thinking of evil doers for Gen 5 of the hit series Pokemon. And suddenly, a light bulb appeared above the craniums of each of us as we cried out in unison, "Eureka! By golly, we the true masters of all that is Poke have struck brilliance!" I must warn you, this idea of extreme brilliance may have you galloping for joy all night as your parental units urge you to go to sleep. What is this 1 million pokedollar idea, you ask? We'll, I'll tell you. Instead of Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, or Team Galactic, what if we had Team GaNgSTa for the fifth gen?!? Now, think about it. Everyone knows that guns should've been in Pokemon from the beginning. Yeeyaz. And gangstaz is just so darn kools dat we be doin the PokeDance and PokeRap all nightizlle. And remembza, Barack wants you to buy this game. He be the king of the hood sos yous best be listenin to him.
Peace out dawgs and all hail Barack,
The God of all Pokemon

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Years
>And gangstaz is just so darn kools dat we be doin the PokeDance and PokeRap all nightizlle

trollface.jpg

Back