• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary Bird Type

Fav.Bird

• Articuno

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Moltres

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Lugia

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
Lugia is my favorite,then Zapdos and Ho-oh.He is my fav because:
1.He is psychic,one of my fav types.
2.He has a uber cool voice.XD
3.I love the noises he makes.
4.He helped Ash.=)
5.Ash touched him.XD*Is jealous of Lugia*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Articuno, since it's the only one that can kill them in 2 shots (Mind Reader + Sheer Cold), but not only that, it has great defenses, and can be a great annoyer. The rest can only sweep well, and a tank/annoyer can beat a sweeper ^_~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
When I first started playing Pokemon, my favourite type was Moltres, because that was the only pokemon I mainly used back then. But now its Articuno, because it seems so mysterious.

Charz

...?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2008
I'd say Zapdos because its spiked wings, sharp beak, and black-outlined eyes give it an intimidating look. (And I like things that are intimidating....)

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Zapdos, the Ugly Sharp-Beaked Yellow Shocking Bird that No one likes...

mvtm

Years
Articuno is my fave pokemon of all , so surely its my legendary favorite bird , whay because i like ice its a good killer and its so cute. Poor grass types..

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
Ho-oh's the only legendary bird I really like. The others are ok. I like Ho-oh because it always reminds me of the gold version, my favorite Pokemon game that I used to play. :)

Yamato-san

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
actually, I could care less if Houou or Lugia had their own movie. I love Lugia because, like Charz, I really like cool and intimidating appearances, and out of all the legendary birds, Lugia is definitely the fiercest looking. In fact, the appearance combined with the legendary strength (which, BTW, is tier 1 in the games) makes Lugia among the most intimidating Pokemon ever. It's a shame that it couldn't be in Colloseum, though. Because it didn't, Lugia has been turned into a promotional, so now few people can get it without being shunned a cheating Game Sharker or something -_-.

Back