• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi~

#ScoobyADoo

[MaCK]
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
hi there been playing pokemans since blue and red. currently playing diamond just joined to have people to play with and trade and have a fun.

also play alot of counter strike lol

IceSage

Sage of Ice
Years
hi there been playing pokemans since blue and red. currently playing diamond just joined to have people to play with and trade and have a fun.

also play alot of counter strike lol

POKEYMAN? POKE-A-MAN WITH A STICK AND THE GUY COMES OUT OF THE THING, AND HE'S ALL LIKECRAKRWARWARWARWR!

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun!

PS. Eat Jell-O Puddin' pops.

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
Poke man? I never heard of a Man that pokes around. (joke) xD Ok, Welcome to the forums make sure you read the forum rules and enjoy! ;)

pyro_03

I'm the master of my own world
Years
Hi!!
Welcome to pc guys hope you have a good time....
add me as a friend if you want.... :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Hiya ScoobyADoo. Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums.
Read the rules and FAQ if you haven't already done so. ;)

Its not a problem to make typos. To err is human. But what really matters is whether you learn from your mistakes or not. Well anyways, see you around the forums Scooby doo~ ;D

Back