• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bens offical trade shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
Years
well i dont have many pokemon but any way heres some pokemon i have to trade regular trades:lv30pikachu,lv1eevee,lv22nidorangirl,lv12squirtle,lv32 venonmoth,lv20aerodactyle.wanted for regulars:any pokemon eggs shiny trade lv20kabuto for any shiny at all legend trade:dialga for :mew,regirock or darkrai so if u wanna trade pm me the pokemon u whant and we can trade

ready and waiting................come on

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey
Have a look at my trade the thread, the link is in my signature, I can trade you lots of pokemon you want and that should help your Pokemon shop.
I have Pokemon like Mew, Arceus, Darkrai and lots more.

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
Years
bens best trade shop

okay iam offering,loads of legends and shinys offering:shiny cacturne:lv53:bashful,often dozes off shiny mew:lv30,hasty:some what vain shiny scizor:lv9:hasty:vain houndoom(pkrs):lv25,shiny:hardy:vain for more ditails on the pokemon u whant,pm me. i whant:mewtoo,groudon and krogre .also offering: and lv56 shiny gyarados modest,thrash about alot

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
hey i could barely read this maybe try to seperate and no need to start another thread just put it on edit and edit it

Years
You needn't make two threads, my friend! :)

Furthermore, when you make a thread, you should list the pokemon so you can easily see them. :D

I'm going to close this, and you can make a new thread, I guess. ^^
If you need any help, feel free to PM me and ask me about it. :)

*close*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back