View Full Version : Question: Sorry I have to ask

November 14th, 2009, 7:41 PM
I guess I didn't read this when I first joined but how do you change the writing where it says beginning trainer? On a side note how do you get the PC supporter tier # things?
Thanks for your help

November 14th, 2009, 7:44 PM
I can help you~ :D

Click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editprofile) and click on 'Edit Your Details' and you can change your custom title to anything you want!

As far as the PC Supporter thing goes, click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25461) for more information. ^^

November 14th, 2009, 7:44 PM
User CP -> Edit Your Details (http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editprofile)

Go to where it says Custom Usertitle (or something along those lines). Type in your desired usertitle in the open dialog box and save.

And if you mean default usertitle, then there's some pattern that involves how many post you have. Like, Beginning, Advanced, Expert, or something like that. D8

November 14th, 2009, 7:44 PM
You go to Edit Details and through such, you may edit your usertitle there.

And to be a supporter, you must donate.

EDIT: Beaten. Horribly.

November 14th, 2009, 7:59 PM
Thanks for the help everyone