View Full Version : Question: Where can you file complaints or injustices?

A Pixy
November 17th, 2009, 2:06 PM
Because, well an injustice happened to me and I'l like to bring it up.

November 17th, 2009, 2:08 PM
By using this button right here http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/200908.style1/buttons/report.gif. The report button.

November 17th, 2009, 2:09 PM
Is this against Moderators, or Members? A post complaint, or a complaint about a person in general?
I jst use the "report" button in all the scenarios above. (Although I have never complained about a mod)
EDIT: I was cut off...

November 17th, 2009, 2:11 PM
If it's a post, then use the report button as they said.

If it's about a certain member, and not just one or two posts, then PM an s-mod, or admin.

That's really all you can do.

November 17th, 2009, 4:03 PM
And if it's about a staff member, just pm a higher staff member I guess.

Erik Destler
November 17th, 2009, 5:27 PM
However, it might be wise, if it's a staff member, to try and calmly talk it out with the staff member first. If that doesn't succeed, go to the higher staff. ):

A Pixy
November 18th, 2009, 1:37 PM
Okay, thank you.

Please close this now.