• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats To PC's Newest Mod!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Hi I would like to congragulate Ressee a.k.a Dark AvengerCobra for becoming a mod of the E/P/H Forum!Hope he does his duty wonderfully well!
Congrats again buddy!

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I've already said this via the other thread, and PM, but congrats again Ressee! XD *huggles*

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
Congrats on being modded DAC! I think you're perfect for the spot!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Thanks you guys. I really enjoy been part of the PC staff alot. I won't let you guys down.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Jolteon!!! said:
yay!, well done DAC, remember that poll?, that got closed?, and i voted for ya? XD! Once again, congrats dude!

Was The use Jolty!That was a stupid useless Thread..Started by Jason who thought he was really gonna get modded!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
That's a really tough area! I'm sure you'll do fine though. ^_^;

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
AS I know, Reesee doesnt liek to be called DAC >>;;
Anyways, kudos Kobre~

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Congrats Reesee!!!! I know you shall do your job very well, you seem to be a very responsible guy. ^-^ Congrats again, buddy! ^_~

~Kelsey

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Well Emulation Forum is not that hard except when members who come by and spam or flame or curse at others, thats when it gets me mad. Thats the only time you'll see me mad and I'll stand for the the. I won't take such thing happening while I'm there. Anyways thanks for all the welcomes.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Congrats, Ressee, enjoy youre powers :-P

Back