• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
The whole of Hoenn was just so awesome, and I am bad at choosing among great things.
But right now, just at this moment, I feel like being in Either Mossdeep or Evergrande City, specially over at some cave, sitting and looking at the panoramic view of the water, the waterfall, the huge green grass fields, and forests. Awesome feeling runs through my veins then!

Actually, Evergrande for training, and Mosdeep because back then I thought that the Rocket would actually be active one day, lol.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
always for some odd reason hang around lillycove aswell

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Mauville.
With the Daycare right close to there I used to hatch eggs all the time.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The beginning of the game. For some reason, the thought of the beginning of RSE makes me want to restart my game, and by the time I have the Go-Goggles, or sometimes Fortree city, I'm ready to restart again. xD

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
Years
Hey, let's gather at Lilycove City then! There's Covelily Hotel, a Trainer Fan club, it's next to the sea, to the Safari Zone, Mt. Pyre etc.

And there you have berry-blending and CONTESTS!!!
Hm... I love that city..
i gotta catch a Staryu, see ya!

Last edited:

tobi-ksla

Years
Technically, one month hasn't passed yet, so...

I spent most of my 999:59+ game hours riding my Mach Bike back and forth past the Daycare Center.

DasherPunch

Chibi Chimchar FTW
Years
Ever Grande, training high-level Pokémon
Lilycove, shopping, contests and my secret base
Battle Frontier, just fun

Years
Lilycove, as that's where the original Magma/Aqua Hideout is. (I'd so re-explore, if Game Freak had let it open, like they did with the Rocket Hideouts.)

Also, the adjacent route contains my secret base, the patch of earth for four Berries and the man in the city that gives you a Berry a day, so, yeah, I'm there a lot.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
Fortree City, Mauville, Lilycove and the routes around those three places are where I usually find myself. Mainly because of the Daycare, where I usually put my Secret Base, and the fact that I enjoy beating up those two reporters for training constantly. :3

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I always find myself in Lilycove and Mossdeep City. I love the Department Store and the Space Center is an interesting place where I drift off to on a daily occasion~

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Hmm...In Emerald the Battle frontier. Now in Ruby hmm...I'm all over the place.Compete in contests..Fulfilling Hoenn Dex...(Just needed Milotic until i lost it 5 years ago.. :( I was like 7 when i completed it almost) Mostly Lilicove.

Back