• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YouTube problem... Help!

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
When I type in YouTube.com, or click a link to the YouTube main page, I get this:

Sorry, the page you requested was not found. Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

It's a Yahoo 404 page! There's even a Yahoo logo in the upper-left corner. The page information still lists it as being youtube.com, though.

Years
Well... the Yahoo! 404 page was probably set to your default 404 page when you downloaded something like a Yahoo! toolbar. Only thing I could think of that caused it. But YouTube itself seems to be working just fine right now.

Maybe fiddle with you DNS settings to use 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 or 4.4.4.4 as one of you DNS servers? Seemed to solve a lot of errors I was having.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Try following this link and see if you can get there normally.

http://www.youtube.com/

If you can, it's probably some weird behavior that's appending something to the address. If you can't, it's either a toolbar like previously suggested or a virus that's hijacking your browser.

Back