• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mature RP forum?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Hear me out before shooting this idea down, please. A lot of times, myself and a few of my RPing friends find ourselves limited by the pg 13 rules of the RP forums. Things like blood, gore, maybe the occasional r-rated subject involved, really limits some of the RPing that we cna do. Perhaps add in a pokemon and other RP forum that act like the T-dome?

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
There actually is a place you can post stuff like this, but you need to be invited first, you would have to read the rules first though. Ask a mod about T-Dome.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
I agree with you, I do like to post above the PG-13, rating, but this is a family site. But yeah, it would still be great to have one, sorry I'm not much help though!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
A 'Mature' RP forum? I doubt that may happen, unless is put into the T-Dome, which I doubt. PC is made for people of all ages, but the rules state that no content of that should be posted within this forum. As for my opinion, we're okay with the one we have.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Yahh!!Chances for that are pretty less...But anyway.YOu may just consult this with Kairi-She's the one who makes al these kinda changes!

JKPichu

Banned
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2006
I could see a subsection to the T-Dome for this.

I haven't a problem with it. As long as it's isn't roleplaying sex.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
JKPichu said:
I could see a subsection to the T-Dome for this.

I haven't a problem with it. As long as it's isn't roleplaying sex.

I dont think something like that would happen, though we would probably have to have rules for it like that thing.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Wasn't there an idea like this for fanfics? Could we perhaps separate it so that you can put an M or MA rating, for example, on an RP as a warning? It would save the need for a subforum.

Back