• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
When I saw that poster I didn't take it as there being a 3rd installment, but just the next step in Pokemon. I doubt there would be a number of new Pokemon in a 3rd installment to HGSS.

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
this is what i see the picture as...
tox033.png

im hoping in wrong cos that looks crap

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
newpoke.png

Best interpretation yet

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
Years
That image is from Keshi (PokéBeach Forums).

After seeing PokéBeach's assumption, I am pretty sure it's Mightyena's evolution (if it is an evolution). I'm just not sure if it is Z anymore. Maybe Z is yet to be revealed.

With CoroCoro's image, we can see it'll be the new version's mascot, no doubt.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Oops, yeah, forgot to mention that I di'int do dat! haha, it was made by Keshi on Pokebeach forums. I am going to post another one someone made so u guys can see that these things can obviously be different things when you only have a shadow to work with...

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
Years
more fire types would be epic. plus maybe a few less legends than gen.IV i found they overloaded it, and an Ursaring evo would be epic, and for the new poke, its silhouette reminds me of a Floatzel evo or lucario evo

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Maybe it could be evolution of Riolu. Since Riolu evolvs into Lucario in daytime. Riolu could evolve into "Z" in Night time. But yeah it could be evolution of Mightyena or just tottaly new pokemon.

xRaVeNx

Pokemon Wastelander
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2010
Yeah a dark Lucario would be cool. More Eevees will be in like a ground/rock type or a flying type Eevee.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I think it's a totally new Pokemon, a half-legendary (kind of like Lucario, which is not really a Legendary Pokemon, but is still worshiped)

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
The Mightyena interpretation looks good, but something about it seems...off. I'm removing Mightyena from my list of possible pre-evos to this
Pokemon.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
This makes for good speculation, don't you guys think?

Anyway, personally, I think it's a completely new Pokemon. Simply because, when it comes to evolution lines, Nintendo always seem to do the opposite. So the fact that generation four had loads (too many, in my opinion) of evolutions and pre-evolutions of existing Pokemon - this should influence generation five's evolutions and pre evolutions and cause the amount to decrease as to achieve a state of balance.

Anyway, this is more of a hope. I have no idea what it could be - my bets go on a dark type Pokemon because Pokemon will like to make a good first impression with this generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back