• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Polls In Threads

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
How do you get rid of an old poll in a thread?

Also, if you cannot do that then I'd like to make a suggestion that maybe the option to delete old polls from a thread is something to consider.

Cheers.

~The Cynic~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
You have to ask an administrator to remove the poll for you.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Thank you very much. I think my suggestion to the Admins would be to give thread creators the option of removing polls from threads. Cheers.

~The Cynic~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
That isn't traditionally an option on vBulletin, so they'd have to find an add-on of some sort to make that happen, or write one themselves.

Removing the poll is done through the thread management category in the ACP, after all. So it isn't like they have the permission on the forum as a member like usergroups have. They have to go through the ACP in order to do that.

Back