• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys/gals!!

Years
Hi I'm Becca (as you can see) and I'm new (as you can also see...)!

I like most Dragon pokemon as they're cool and really strong, but I also love dark and fire! I think my fav are Houndoom and Dragonair, but it's hard to chose...

Apart from Pokemon I like:

Sonic the Hedgehog- I've been into this since January and I'm collecting the recent games. I used to like it when I was a kid too!

Inuyasha- I've only been into this for about a week, and I've only seen the first 3 eps, but I really really love it! I think it's the best thing ever and I'm ordering more DVDs!

Halo- I havn't played it for a bit, but its a great game. I really want the second game but it's not out yet! I've got the first game and the 3 books though!

Final Fantasy 7-I used to play this game ages ago, and got back into it a few days ago. I've started it again and have just got out of Midgar!

I like most other games and movies but they're my big interests! I usually just watch whatever's on on tv, and like msn!

and that's me really... so HI!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Welcome to PC, Becca! :D I hope you have a great time here and enjoy posting around the boards! ^_^ Want to be friends? :) I love Dragon Pok?mon too! I had a Dragonite on both Blue and Yellow :D Enjoy posting at PC! Have fun!!

--FG :)

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
Hey Becca Welcome to PC,
Hope you post lots and have fun,
See ya' around!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Hello Becca! OMGoodness, you love Inuyasha too!!! *glomps* XD I am teh Inuyasha freakazoid. XD He's just too hot....anyways, welcome to PC, I hope you have fun here, see you around the forums!

~Kelsey

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
Years
Becca said:
Hi I'm Becca (as you can see) and I'm new (as you can also see...)!

I like most Dragon pokemon as they're cool and really strong, but I also love dark and fire! I think my fav are Houndoom and Dragonair, but it's hard to chose...

Apart from Pokemon I like:

Sonic the Hedgehog- I've been into this since January and I'm collecting the recent games. I used to like it when I was a kid too!

Inuyasha- I've only been into this for about a week, and I've only seen the first 3 eps, but I really really love it! I think it's the best thing ever and I'm ordering more DVDs!

Halo- I havn't played it for a bit, but its a great game. I really want the second game but it's not out yet! I've got the first game and the 3 books though!

Final Fantasy 7-I used to play this game ages ago, and got back into it a few days ago. I've started it again and have just got out of Midgar!

I like most other games and movies but they're my big interests! I usually just watch whatever's on on tv, and like msn!

and that's me really... so HI!

thats my friends name

Back