• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back (after 10 months) :D

zerwey

:3
Years
After being inactive on the Pokecommunity forums for ten months, I'm finally back after starting HeartGold.

I signed up after discovering the forums while playing Platinum. I used to be addicted, logging in everyday to read fanfiction, post, and trade. After I played Platinum four times, I got bored of Pokemon and left the forums on a hiatus. But now I'm back! :D

I like humor, fun, and adrenalin. In RL, I love sports, and my current favorite Pokemon is...hmmm....maybe Typhlosion. I live in California, and I'm excited to be back and running! :)

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Welcome back! Hope you have fun and what not.

Typhlosion is overrated Meganium is where its at :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Hasn't near been 10 months since you last posted, but it's definitely been over a month. XD

Welcome back to forums, Zerwey.

Hope you find the fanfiction, posts, and trades are still just as enjoyable.

Oh, and Typhlosion for the win. ^^

zerwey

:3
Years
Hasn't near been 10 months since you last posted, but it's definitely been over a month. XD

Welcome back to forums, Zerwey.

Hope you find the fanfiction, posts, and trades are still just as enjoyable.

Oh, and Typhlosion for the win. ^^

Yeah xD, I just posted randomly every few months. But the last time I was actually active was back in July 2009.

Back