• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Design sub-forum

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Who here is interested in a graphic design sub-forum? When I say graphic design, I mean stuff like just misc. graphics you have created (example of mine in the attachment)

You can also show your new signature in there(signature banners only, not text or icons, etc.)

I think this forum would be lots of fun, but before we go ahead and make it, I would like to know if anyone would have interest in this forum?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Im going to need more people to respond to this. Please if you read this thread, leave your thoughts!

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
Vroad, that is an awsome Idea! I have been really interested in Graphic Design lately and we could have threads telling people new this this, like me, what programs there are and how much they are and where to get them.

Awsome idea...cant wait to see if the happens...

btw if could not tell from my post my answer is yes to this.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
We can also make this into a Graphics/Photography sub forum also, BUT PLEASE REPLY TO THIS

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Well I dont want it just sitting there and used occasionally by a few people...
I want to make sure its going to get used

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
Im Im intrested. Is just that I don't have any other program like this but paint. Is there any place where I can safetly download a program???

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
http://Jasc.com and http://adobe.com will have trial versions of PSP9(jasc) and Photoshop(adobe) You can allways get illigal copies w/cracked serial numbers and have them forever(like me,lol>.<)

But this forum can also be used to ask those kind of questions

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
No asking for warez here.

(You can ask for hte trials, not the full versions)

Back