• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lati fan club v3.0

who do you like more?

• Latios

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latias

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Weeellll, volta closed the other fanclub about a monthago, so i got around to making a new one.
ok, i now my user name kinda makes it seem like zapdos is my fav.... well hes not, he was, but hes not, the Latis are

here, you can share your love of the Lati's by posting fan-art, links to LAti-based fan fics and so on. speaking of fan-fics, te link to mine is in my sig...

ok, here are the rules:

1. No SPAMing, flaming, etc.
2. You must love/like/adore/etc. Latias and/or Latios of course!
3. Discussions must be Lati-related as much as possible. Some leniency is allowed.
4. Try to stay as active as possible!
5. And of course, the other standard PC rules.
6. Have Fun!
(yes, i did copy and past these from the old FC)

i currently have no co-owners, so tel me if you want to be one, and i'll let you know if you can be.;)

Owner:
Zapdos926

co-owner(s):
Flare riqueza

members:
Gawain

veterans:
Flare riqueza
Gawain

ubd3923.png

ubd3172.png

ubd7118.png

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well, Latios is my favorite legendary. In design and in stats, plus I always have him in my team. So count me in, I'm one of the senior member of the old fanclub.

Years
Well, I love them both.

I was in the old club, as Amore.

Could I be a co-owner? I don't know what they wanna do, but heck, I spend so much time on these forums I bet I could do it well?

I definitely prefer Latias. Simply on the fact that Latios' sprites look naff, and Latias is useable in OU battling.

However, I have one of those "Holon Species" TCG Cards of Latios, where he's steel/electric, and the artwork is epic.

Hell, my fire/steel one of those cards of Salamence is what made me like dragons.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Well, cheers to the first and old members! I'll be making banners soon.

I have one of those "Holon Species" TCG Cards of Latios, where he's steel/electric, and the artwork is epic.

omg! I have that card too! Is he looking to the left and there's a bridge next to him? And you mean Amore frm the Dragons den V.3? its been a while since you posted there. Co-owners can pick who does and doesnt get to join. hopefully you'll let everyone here who love te Lati's

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Lol, uhhh...I'm Flare Riqueza....I got my account back xD. Could that be changed on the original post please?

Lati@s alert:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back