• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Pokewalker Route Yellow Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2011
Looking for Surfing/Flying Pikachu

Nevermind, that was me being stupid. Now just looking to trade for a Flying or Surfing Pikachu. The best I have to offer for trade is:

A Duskull that knows Imprison
Togepi
Ho-Oh (Maybe for both?)
Shuckle

I'll probably update this with more pokemon if I have the chance too. ^^

Last edited:

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
Years
I can trade you all the pokemon you can find in the yellow forrest route.
Flyin Pikachu
Surfing Pikachu

What would you offer for them??

Melona

Protean Assassin
Years
Sorry to tell ya this hun but it was only available through Nintendo WFC through the month of April.Its over now sadly,so i'm afraid you're outta luck. =(

Translucent

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2011
Oh, that's fine. xD I thought that you could trade because there was a button with the option 'receive from friend'. Guess it's probably for something else, then.

DCFC_Woody: I would have loved to offer you something, but I don't have much to offer. You could have Ho-Oh (Even though I'd rather not trade it, I don't have much else to offer.), Duskull (Who knows imprison.), Shuckle or Togepi.

Last edited:

Pokemafia

That's when your Pokemon visit each others Pokewalkers.

Translucent

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2011
Haha, thanks. I'm completely technologically illiterate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back