• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name one person you think deserves a medal.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
ITT: This thread belongs to Nica because she is a wonderful person and she like the best like the perfectly-shaped cloud that floats gracefully in the sky as the sun sets in a beautiful glory-blaze.

Also because she deserves a medal.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Stephen Fry.

The man is a national treasure. A great author, actor, comedian, journalist. He writes fantastic essays and makesoutstanding doucmentaries. His contribution to the arts is outstanding. Why hasn't he been knighted yet?

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
I think I deserve a medal for making not one, but two threads that no one replied to in OVP!

generatebd.jpg

There you go, enjoy! :cer_tongue:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
Stephen Fry.

The man is a national treasure. A great author, actor, comedian, journalist. He writes fantastic essays and makesoutstanding doucmentaries. His contribution to the arts is outstanding. Why hasn't he been knighted yet?

Yes.
This is so strange; I was reading Mr. Fry's Twitter and thinking, "Why hasn't this man been knighted yet?!"

And then I see your post. Great minds think alike, no? :3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
MY MUMMY. Because she is awesome. c:

I think that people who work in certain industries deserve to be recognised a lot more, like the emergency services. o: These people save lives on a regular basis, so yeah.

So my mummy gets two medals. <3

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Aww... why does it only have to be one?! There are a couple of people I'd like to give medals to D= T~T

But if I had to choose ONLY one...

Why, Hiroshi Sotomura for creating the #1 pokemon forum on the net of course!

*Surprised nobody had done that yet* =3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Aww... why does it only have to be one?! There are a couple of people I'd like to give medals to D= T~T

But if I had to choose ONLY one...

Why, Hiroshi Sotomura for creating the #1 pokemon forum on the net of course!

*Surprised nobody had done that yet* =3

Nice try, but Jake isn't exactly one of PC's founders. XD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Queen Latifah for coming out of the closet.

Wait, she did do that, didn't she?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Master Kwesi Nkromah for founding this wonderful forum. *salutes*
(Did I got the name right? xD)

Ayselipera

I'd give a medal to myself. For being awesome and amazing every day of the week. Plus I hear rewarding yourself is healthy.

Back