• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My New Signature

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
Years
SignatureNew.jpg

Hey Guys Look at Dis :D Rate it outta 10 plz :D (only take requests from friends)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
cool banner but i like the one with the evil guy from yugioh *i no its not ur sig*

Sawyer

���
Years
it's a little too... plain, it looks like you just used 3D transform, minused opacity, filled it with blue and white, and put your name on it... but i could be wrong ^_^ try using background brushes and gradients, and maybe make them have a theme (like mine is Sasuke)

Sawyer

���
Years
hmm... well i can teach you if you want... it took me a while to figure it out too, i just looked at a lot of tutorials and stuff, and eventually i got it. i remember a few months ago, i did just the same things as you, probably worse, but over time, you get better and better. so if you want me to teach you a few things, feel free to PM me. ^_~

Back