• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SpeedQueen Deck

Years
Hi everybody! I come to you yet again, with one of my newer decks! This particular deck I made on a whim, in about 10 minutes. That being said, it's actually my 2nd best deck right now, after my Blazideath deck, which I may or may not post.... anyways here's the decklist and strategy:

Pokemanz: 20
4-4 Combee PL/Vespiquen SF
2-2 Cherrim SF
2-2 Claydol GE
1-1 Landmin
2 Uxie LA

T/S/S: 30
2 Buck's Training
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
2 Expert Belt
4 Plus Power
4 Poke Drawer
2 Pokemon Reversal
3 Night Maintenance
3 Pokedex HANDY910is
2 Switch
1 BTS
1 Miasma Valley

Energy: 10
10 Grass

Strategy: Strategy is very simple in this deck. Get Vespiquen out and do a good amout of damage for little energy. Try to get Cherrim's set up quickly, so in the begining I can do 60 dmg with Bee Drain with Expert Belt and 2 Cherrim's on the bench. This way, I can also heal off whatever damage I take. As the game progresses, this will undoubetdly no longer be enough so I will have to add another energy to use Bee Powder, which can do 90 dmg w/ belt and Cherrim's for 2 energy. Plus I get to flip 2 coins, and if they're both heads, the defending manz is burned, poisoned, and paralyzed. I seldom get both heads, but when I do it really messes my opponent up. I've already tested this deck lots of times against my friends and I don't believe it's lost yet, surprisingly. Not bad for a 10 minute deck! The trainers are arranged to maximize draw power, and ensure i get what i need, since my only damage dealer, barring prize screwage, is Vespiquen. If needed, Cherrim can pinch hit, doing 30 for no energy with Sunny Day, and healing 20 dmg from a manz.
Another great thing about this deck comes when i'm actually losing! Vespiquen's Poke-Body, "Green Dignity" says that if i have more prize cards left than my opponent, Vespiquen's attacks do 10 more damage for each grass manz i have on my bench. This could add up to a total of 120 dmg for 2 energy with the belt, 2 cherrim, and Green Dignity. This is not including any Plus Powers or Buck's i might have in play at the same time. If you can think of anything I might've missed to make this deck more efficient, let me know!

Last edited:
Years
This deck can't possibly be THAT good. Doesn't anyone have suggestions? I've added switches to prevent paralysis(my most common problem) and ditched a 1-1 Cherrim line for 2 PL Ralts(the one with Future Sight). Wondering if that's even worth it. Played it against my friend, but his starter is Sableye, which negates any Future Sight i'd use against him. So i just used it on me to moderate success.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
- 4 plus power
+ 2 belts,1 bebes 1 roseannes
-2 ralts + 2 BTS

- 4 plus power
+ 2 belts,1 bebes 1 roseannes
-2 ralts + 2 BTS

Last edited:
Years
I'm sorry but that won't help this deck at all. If i add 2 more expert belts, to Pokemon who are already low on HP, it'll be an all out rape fest. My opponent would need only do 120 dmg(which isn't that hard) and i'd lose 2 prize cards just like that. If i attach an e-brake to each Vespi, all he'd have to do is KO 3 manz and that's GG. PlusPower really help out when i need it, so they're not going anywhere. I was more thinking along the lines of maybe a strategy or a different tweak of T/S/S. I am ditching both Ralts and adding 2 Miasma Valley. I also plan on swapping out Combee PL with Combee SF and try with all my might to get some Unown R in.

Last edited:

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
-2 Uxie LA
+1-1 Shaymin Lv X (The Land Forme)

-1 Oak's Visit
+1 BTS

-2 Pokemon Reversal
-1 Miasma Valley
+1 Bebe's Search
+1 Roseanne's Research
+1 Buck's Training

Shaymin Lv X will really help your grass Pokemon since it gives them +40 HP and you don't want to use Claydol and Uxie since it takes up place on your bench, what you don't want to have.

Years
Love the Shaymin idea, although if i get rid of both claydols and Uxie my staple draw power goes out the window. I'd be willing to part with the Uxies/claydols but not both.

Years
IF i had access to Uxie Lv. X. I've been tracking them on E-bay recently and none go for less than 30 bucks. So, sorry, not EVER gonna spend that on any 1 card. Otherwise that's a great idea. I have another deck in which i'm treating almost identical to this one, using the Houndoom from Legends Awakened. Only problem is that it has 20 less hp than Vespiquen(80) and i'm debating on whether to go for survivability(with Cloudy Sky Cherrim from AR) or raw power(40 more if i have a smaller bench than the opponent.)

Back