• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JA's Art Thread

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I thought, since I'm drawing more lately, that I'd just start an art thread. So here's my latest pic. It is a miscellaneous girl (she'll probably end up as a fanfic character XD) holding a Marill. Ignore the human, I can't draw humans... especially limbs XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Cool picture! =D I'm assuming that's the character you wanted me to draw, right?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
*reactivates thread* *winces* I haven't drawn stuff for ages... please don't kill me....

Anyway, I drew a Dragging Knight!

dragonite.jpg

And a Shucky!

shucky.JPG

XD DUDE!!! XD What you think?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Yeah, I know, I'm not very good at that XD.

Zelloss, I've basically been drawing Pok?mon since October, but I haven't actually drawn anything since November o_O. I only draw when I have scanner access... i.e. during school time...

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I really like best the Dragonite and Shuckle piccie ^-^ They're so cute =D Especially Dragonite *glomps*

*dies*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Guess what? I got a tablet! *nods* It took months to convince my parents! But they got it for me as an early birthday present. (Mum: Don't expect anything in July. Me: My brother's birthday is in July. Mine is in August. XD) Still getting used to it, I haven't used one before.

o_O What's with these weird size limits on upload images? I had to host this one, and it's only small!

mudkip.gif

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Wow!, you are a wonderful artist, your dragonite rocks!. Keep up the Awsome work!

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Cool JA~! ^_^
I dont have a tablet >_> I wish i had, even though I draw faily good on paint wihtout one. Nice job, I like the azurill!

Back