• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Garrabutártulo has arrived.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Hi people! I'm Garrabutártulo, a guy from Spain who was tired of looking for battles in youtube (since almost anyone answers my private messages) and came here to find opponents :)

If someone wants to, my msn is on my profile (I think, I'm still finding out how this works).

Sorry if I make some grammar or spelling mistakes but, remember, I'm Spanish.

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
Years
Your grammar is fine. Welcome i am not mutch a of battler myself and i just joined too. so what your team ?

Silver.Nova

Golden Smile and Silver Tears
Years
Heeey, more new members~

I'm a bit of a wi-fi battler, not too hardcore. I may challenge you sometime!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I'm sure you'll find someone to battle around the Battle Stadium, Garrabutártulo. You can even check out the Quick Battle Thread over there if you're just itching to have a battle. :D

Haha, and don't worry, you're not the only one from Spain around here. In fact, one of our resident Super Moderators is from Spain! Although... his English might be even better than mine. .__.;

Have a good time now~

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Your grammar is fine. Welcome i am not mutch a of battler myself and i just joined too. so what your team ?

I don't have "a team". I have some pokémon and I use a different team each time. I can make different combinations. I don't have a lot of ubers or legendaries (since I don't like those teams). I have Ampharos, Pinsir, Dugtrio, Meganium, Skarmory, Golem, Starmie, Weavile, Forretress, Venusaur, Crobat, Ninjask, Cloyster and Slowbro. And I'm working on some more.

Heeey, more new members~

I'm a bit of a wi-fi battler, not too hardcore. I may challenge you sometime!
I'm waitting for it :D

I'm sure you'll find someone to battle around the Battle Stadium, Garrabutártulo. You can even check out the Quick Battle Thread over there if you're just itching to have a battle. :D

Haha, and don't worry, you're not the only one from Spain around here. In fact, one of our resident Super Moderators is from Spain! Although... his English might be even better than mine. .__.;

Have a good time now~

I love your Oak's pictures. I love that comic.
I'll check the battle stadium if I find it :s still a little bit lost

Back