• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eBay~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
OVP! How do you eBay? Or do you eBay? O:

01. What sorts of things do you buy on eBay?
02. Have you ever encountered a craptastic seller?
03. How do you bid on an item? Do you put a bid on a few hours before it ends, or do you wait for the last second and ninja-swipe it from under the noses of the other quarrelling bidders?

Moi-

01. Used video games and handheld consoles (the majority of my GameBoy/DS collection comes from eBay UK); books; DVDs; a few ornaments.
02. A guy sold me a GameBoy Micro he said was tested and from a smoke-free home. When I opened the box I was hit by the unmistakable fug of nicotine poisoning, and the Micro itself had a broken A button and was discoloured from years of smoke-damage. He kicked up a big fuss about me returning it until I threatened him with a PayPal dispute. Then he stfu'd and refunded my postage. I now have a fully-working emerald Micro. C:
03. I bid on most items at 20 seconds to go. I have never, ever lost an item using this method XD

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years

01. What sorts of things do you buy on eBay?
02. Have you ever encountered a craptastic seller?
03. How do you bid on an item? Do you put a bid on a few hours before it ends, or do you wait for the last second and ninja-swipe it from under the noses of the other quarrelling bidders?
01. Stuff that i can never find in Aus or just cheap items like Gaming/Nerdy T-Shirts, Games, Some posters and Pokemon Merch.
02. Nope, all the sellers I've had were all pretty good.
03. I watch items until the last day and see how high some people are willing to go. Then if i can afford it I'll outbid them as much as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back