• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::bows:: Greetings...

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2004
Hello all! This looks like a great place to discuss Pokemon. Were I live, not many people watch, nor play Pokemon anymore, so I'm glad I came across this forum. :)

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Hi, Blaziken X! Welcome to PC, and I'm glad you feel welcomed. That's one of the nice things about this place, it's so friendly and welcoming.

Anyway, I hope you have fun here at PC, it's always good to have new members. If you need anything, or want to be my friend, just PM me.

SkinnyGreenMan

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
lo blazikenX, i hope you have a pleasant and lasting stay

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
Heya BlazikenX, welcome to PC, enjoy post a lot and blahblahblah. You can add me to ur friendz list if u want, just pm me

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
Years
Welcome to the PC! Quite a few people where I live like Pokemon, but people at my school make fun of it. Just the other day someone said "Such-and-such is a Pokemon Master!" he keeps saying that, so I don't know if he's trying to annoy 'such-and-such', or if he's serious :\

Be happy, be active, have fun.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Heya Blaziken X! Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here. I started out with Torchic in Ruby, and now it is a lvl. 85 Blaziken that kicks butt XD.

Back