• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, nice to meet you...

Years
My name is Sora! You may have seen me around other trading forums as so__ra.

Just a little insight: I started playing Pokemon around the time Yellow version was out; I got hooked and became a fan of the anime too.

I've recently commenced a little mission: to get every Legendary Pokemon, in legit shiny form! It's been a long task, but I'm almost quite done, I'm hoping some of you may be able to help me out :embarrass

I hope to have fun here and meet some new potential friends! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Hi Sora! mmm. nevermind, i just remember there's a user here with the name sora too. XD

Welcome to PokeCommunity. I believe each one of here may be able to help you with your needs regarding the game your playing. There's the B/W Section, HG/SS, D/P/PL, the GBA,GBC Sections for that. :3

Have fun. :D

Rajahgold

Trombone Player
Years
Hi Sora!
Imma newbie too!
your goal sounds pretty crazy, but good luck! i played yellow too!

Kuro Neko

Nyaaa~
Years
Hi there! I played many pokemon game too (including Yellow)! :D
I can't wait to start playing B/W~ ^^
Hope you'll have fun here, at Pokemon Community!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
Welcome to the forums you'll love it here. What made you start this task? It seems like it would be really difficult and I would have never had the patience to do it. Good luck with your goal and I hope you can finish it.

Thank for the welcome! Umm I don't know, I'm a really avid trader and I would collect shiny Pokemon. Then I started getting more and more so I just started to look for the legends. I'm not to into it though... I hope I didn't make it seem like I'm obsessed with looking for them :(

Don't worry you didn't. I was just wondering. So you are looking forward to the new black and white? I think it looks pretty good other then a few things but oh well it's not like I can change anything so...

Yeah I actually am looking forward too them! I'm most likely gonna get White for Zekrom :D A lot of the stuff bugs me, like the 3V.3 battles? I'm not gonna complain about it like a lot of other people though. I'm more intersted in the graphics though.

Which one will you be getting?

Ya I don't really like the 3v3 either but maybe it might be good. I'll just have to play it first to find out.

Ummmmm... I think I have my money already so I think I will probably get both :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hi there! I played many pokemon game too (including Yellow)! :D
I can't wait to start playing B/W~ ^^
Hope you'll have fun here, at Pokemon Community!!
Hi! Oh my god me too! I'm not to into some of the stuff they've announced for the new games, but I can't judge yet! See ya around! ;)

Welcome to the forums you'll love it here. What made you start this task? It seems like it would be really difficult and I would have never had the patience to do it. Good luck with your goal and I hope you can finish it.
Thank for the welcome! Umm I don't know, I'm a really avid trader and I would collect shiny Pokemon. Then I started getting more and more so I just started to look for the legends. I'm not to into it though... I hope I didn't make it seem like I'm obsessed with looking for them :(

Years
Don't worry you didn't. I was just wondering. So you are looking forward to the new black and white? I think it looks pretty good other then a few things but oh well it's not like I can change anything so...
Yeah I actually am looking forward too them! I'm most likely gonna get White for Zekrom :D A lot of the stuff bugs me, like the 3V.3 battles? I'm not gonna complain about it like a lot of other people though. I'm more intersted in the graphics though.

Which one will you be getting?

Welcome so__ra to pokecommunity! ^^
Thank you very much for the welcome Cesa! I hope to see you around :D

Back